The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Site should be A LOT faster now

We have done a lot of work on the server and we will continue to monitor very closely, but you should notice a big improvement with load times etc. please let us know if you experience ANY problems. Onwards and upwards! Now the fun stuff can begin.

EDIT: If you see an error message when trying to post, please delete your cookies and clear the cache, then try again. Please let me know if you still have problems after that.

Ahhhh sooo much better!! No more refreshing pages 4 times in a row wink

Workin like a Gherkin!!!!! shaka

surferguy56 - 06 July 2014 01:51 PM

Ahhhh sooo much better!! No more refreshing pages 4 times in a row wink

zipper  shock  vampire  snake

If you do get an error message, please try deleting your cookies and clearing the cache and then try again. But let me know if you see anything weird regardless. Thanks guys!

The site is killer now man, good work!

Yep working like a dream, good work shaka

ahhhhhhh things are right with the world again!!

Spammers are back though…!

Was very obvious from the first couple clicks ....
(hadn’t seen this thread either so no bias)

blizzard_22 - 06 July 2014 10:42 PM

Where? We have a lot of security in place at the moment. The odd one or two might sneak through, especially if it’s a real person spamming. But yeah, it should be VERY minimal.

rider26 - 07 July 2014 09:54 AM
blizzard_22 - 06 July 2014 10:42 PM

Where? We have a lot of security in place at the moment. The odd one or two might sneak through, especially if it’s a real person spamming. But yeah, it should be VERY minimal.

Saw one next thread about Ralph Lauren polo shirts last night about the time I posted that comment. Gone now.

Might be just me….  but i keep getting a Error return when trying to search from within a forum.

I’m experiencing that error as well. We are currently looking into it. Probably a side effect of the spam security stuff we’re running. Might just need some tweaks to get it working without issues. Anyway, we are investigating. Thanks for letting me know.

I’m getting an error message when trying to cast a vote on a poll.

Looking into it. Thanks mate.