The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Report website problems here.

Jeremy, wanna change ‘ONLINE’ to ID: or something?

rider26 - 21 June 2010 07:46 AM

It can be changed if you want.  tongue wink (although I don’t expect you to do so).

haha, nah ill just keep it long and annoying. no need to adjust the tab if u dont want cos its nothin major and now i know why.

If u changed online, yeh maybe ID:, or USER:

....maybe ill change my name to KayTwoUnderScoreSnatchCrewSader just to make things easier..hahaha jk

error while trying to post “water” in on the couch thread

It’s because someone must have posted the exact same thing in the thread. We were meant to turn that feature off. I’ll fix that ASAP.

Aaah Nice one guys! i just noticed my user name on the top bar fits haha. Cheers fellas!

Arrrrrrrrrhhhhhh! I’m on it, sorry our developers have been working hard on other stuff lately (Yahoo, RSS, new features etc..). I will get this turned off ASAP. Sorry about the delay.

OK, the problem should definitely be fixed now. Please let me know if it happens again (it shouldn’t wink)

Arrrrrrrrrhhhhhh! I’m on it, sorry our developers have been working hard on other stuff lately (Yahoo, RSS, new features etc..). I will get this turned off ASAP. Sorry about the delay.

yepp all fixed heehe

You have to check the box to save a copy of what you’re sending. I can look at having that changed so it saves all sent messages by default. Would you prefer that?

I’ve emailed the request to the developers. Shouldn’t be a problem.

Just noticed that I haven’t been getting email notifications for PM’s, anyone else seeing the same issue?

I’ve checked my account settings and it’s set to send them out and the email is correct.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Email notifications work for me. Let me know and I will get the developers to look into it.

finney, have you checked your junk folder?

Yep there were in there.. my mistake, didn’t even know I had a junk folder.

Just find it strange since they were marked as junk/spam when I get the normal boardworld notifications (for comps etc) through to my inbox.

The contest emails are sent through a different system. Not sure what we can do about it, but we have noticed some emails end up the junk folder. I guess it depends on your settings etc. Mark Boardworld as a safe sender and you shouldn’t have that problem again. I might speak to the developers about this to see if there is anything we can do. Thanks for letting us know mate.