The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld’s Advertising Policy

Boardworld’s posting policy is strictly no advertising or selling. Please don’t post any links to eBay or overseas online stores. Boardworld will not support overseas online retailers. This is simply to protect the brands and stores that support our industry. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

If you are involved in the Australian snow, skate, or surf industries, and would like to advertise your store, brand, product, or service, we are more than happy to support you.

Please contact: admin(at)boardworld.com.au

I don’t want to be a pain in the *ss but is it me or are there some “new members” who are trying to sell stuff:
the massage bed; trampoline; something with a builders firm association and that arab thing

maybe other people like this but I don’t: it doesn’t belong here(I assume otherwise I have a wrong view on this forum) and if these “members” would contribute I wouldn’t make a point out of it but now they just make an account and post this 50line add about there stuff

I don’t know if anyone can do anything about this(except for deleting it or something) but I thought I would let you know :p

Hey mate. Yeh they are spam bots. Us mods get onto them and move/delete them when we get the chance. If u see more, just hit the report button at the top of that post.
Cheers for the heads up

ok nice will do!