The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Report website problems here.

I think this may be a good topic to always keep in this section.

I’ve noticed lately the forum topics aren’t changing as quickly, if at all to show that I’ve read all the posts (the folder turning the lighter shade of blue).
The only thing that changed is the sticky at the top requesting moderator interest, if that changed anything.

Also I liked being able to start looking at a topic from it’s second or third page, the new page looking icon isnt clickable, if it should be.
I’m on an MacBook using Firefox, newest browser.

i’m using ie8 and the second, third page numbers do link correctly for me.

We were updating a few things… should all be fixed now. Any other issues let us know.

Site functionality looks really good, its great having the rider progression vids in there! Well done.

Page thing fixed!
So far folder bold / not bold changing correctly!

Great work!

Im getting emails in triple just thought I would let ya know

I was running three separate lists. Somehow you must have made you way on to all three. I apologise for that. Thanks for letting me know.

I just noticed a problem and a fix.
I mostly use Firefox on my MacBook.
I have had a problem with the videos on the front page skipping when playing. I thought it was because it was loading while playing back, but after fully loading the video and even after stopping all other programs it still runs choppy and skips.

So, my wife has been using the Chrome browser, and I used that one…. no problems on the videos at all.
I’ll look for Safari’s performance now while I have time…

EDIT:
OK Safari works fine too - it seems to just be Firefox for me.
and the version of Firefox, I am using is 3.6.3 which is the most current.

Not sure if it just me but I can’t post in the music game thread. I get the error “unable to take your submission at this time”

Hmm that’s weird… I just tested it and seems to be working fine for me. Maybe try again and if you are still having problems send me a PM and I will get the developers onto it.

Mate if you’re posting something that has already been said - word for word - it’ll be rejected with that message.

Meaning, don’t make a post that says “YEAH BRAH” or shit like that raspberry

That said - we’re expecting some big changes around here in the next 24 hours so please continue posting in here if it raises any issues.

Cheers,
Boardworld Nerd

I dig the new little BW icon!

nacho - 31 May 2010 01:07 PM

Mate if you’re posting something that has already been said - word for word - it’ll be rejected with that message.

Meaning, don’t make a post that says “YEAH BRAH” or shit like that raspberry

That said - we’re expecting some big changes around here in the next 24 hours so please continue posting in here if it raises any issues.

Cheers,
Boardworld Nerd

problem solved! Thanks!

Okay guys I’m sure you’ve noticed BW 2.0 is now live.

Please let me know in this thread if you run into any problems

Cheers

Hey Jez,

- The background under registration tab is not complete (the left side is black)

- Under all Forum, Snow and Registration tabs the logo has been saved with a background which now floats on the background and has created a box around it..

- Shouldn’t the logo be saved without a background so that it just sits on top of the background

- Have you thought about removing the black bar that goes across the top navigation?

- I would ensure that the hover and the selected states of the top navigation are working propery because as it stands once you click on either girls or surf the coming soon stays active ...it looks like their may be some coding issues there.. it’s different on different pages

- Also the logo is not a pure black but a grey black and for it to look sharper you might want to make it a true black

I Really like the new improvements. The forum colour and concept works really well.

LB

Hey LB, all of the above will be looked into. Thanks for pointing it out.