The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

best skate spots in the city??

i have been to the pit and darling habour but are there any other awesome places to skate in the city ??

P-town (really smooth ledge about knee height and gap), cook and phillip(10 stair, wooden ledges), black double set (3-flat-3 stair), railway square (random flyout-kicker thing from the footpath to the road)

west pac 5 (really nice long and smooth 5 stair), credential 3 flat 3.

Is credential the same set? black double’s near like a coffee shop and it’s undercover

nah credential is just up from the pit there is a 3 flat 3 which is heeps long. then a 5. first time i tried the 3 flat 3 i whipped out and slammed my head on the last stair.

Anyone got more spots? Preferably with a google map link?

Or here’s the direct link if it doesn’t work. http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=2. I’ve written a few good spots down. Feel free to add more.

In Queensland, the best sk8 parks for me are:

- Springfield
- Nerang
- Capalaba
- Cooparoo

I’ve been to Nerang and Capalaba. Love ‘em. If you’re up in Queensland, hit up Varsity when you get the chance. Thing’s got a 15 foot plus cradle and is like a kilometre long.

thx guys i am gonna have to check all these out

You going up to QLD Noah?

there is also harrington 15 which is pretty huge. its on harrington st in the city. mad spot