The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Macquarie Fields skatepark

Just thought I’d let everyone know about the great new park out west. Situated next to the freeway on Victoria rd, it’s only a 10 minute walk from macquarie fields station. It’s got a good mix of tranny and plaza-style ledges and stairs. Best times to skate it are weekdays or early weekend mornings, before the scooter rush.

this skate park is off the chain. guys i went to this skatepark and besides the scooter to skateboard ratio this park is off the hook. i went there after not skating for a bit, and this park inspired me to hit it hard. i chucked a kicky down the 8 and a 50-50 down the rain.

this is such a sick park. will defs be trying to hit it tup soon. might even take a day off school raspberry umm do you know how long it is on a train from central?

About 30 minutes from central. Just get the green line all the way there, preferably not via the airport line. It’s spaced out enough that you can kinda migrate from the bowls to the round rail to the euro and stuff without everyone getting in your way, so that’s all good.