The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Get Well Crackers

LOL Cabin Fever!!!!!

CRACKERS - 18 December 2013 10:43 PM
cords - 18 December 2013 01:13 AM

haha does that mean that what you told my via fb at the time wasn’t what happened?

I wasn’t referring to that but I cant remember what i told you anyway so maybe

what you told me is what I wrote at the top to tell the others what happened when they were asking.

perhaps you were referring then to not telling everyone you had a tube in your dilly? grin

LOL

Please no selfies of that!!!!

Hand caught in Winch = Penile Drain?????

What sort of Hospital did they take you to?????

Good to hear you’re OK, mate. I hope the next 10 weeks flies by and all goes the plan with the recovery. punch

I hurt my spine… plus tis hard to piss when you are flat on your back on drugs with tubes and braces and a nurse is holding your willy and there are others in the room that wont leave. A very interesting experience that one.

Hahahaha
Ah thats rough.

I saw my Surgeon yesterday, i have to have another OP on the 16th Jan to remove the screws then i will be cleared to walk again. But how long rehab takes until i can actually walk, then until i can comfortably walk around for 12 hours at a time so i can go back to work…who knows?!

All up it will be 10 weeks from injury till cleared to walk. 2 weeks shorter than i though but still 10 weeks too long LOL

Stop hijacking CRACKERS’ thread, Pinky. wink

He asked me a question ice prancer!

Go back to your Baha men and let the dogs out