The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Christmas Gifts from the Boardworld Store (from under $20) :)

Hey guys,

We are launching a bit of a Christmas campaign which I want to tell you about. Firstly, everything is on sale until Christmas, with a minimum 25% discount (a lot of stuff is half price etc.). Free shipping on all orders over $25, with same day dispatch (so super quick delivery).

You will see the images below starting to float around on Facebook etc. Please help us out by sharing if you feel so inclined.

The links are below for gifts under the specific price categories. Please feel free to share these links around.

Gifts under $20: http://bwstore.co/under20

Gifts under $50: http://bwstore.co/under50

Gifts under $100: http://bwstore.co/under100

From everyone at Boardworld, have a very Merry Christmas! shaka

Just made my first BW Store order thumbsup

Nice BW! Just about to check it out. Love the pics!! LOL

Mudhoney - 13 December 2013 04:12 PM

Just made my first BW Store order thumbsup

Thanks for the support, mate! shaka

Billy - 13 December 2013 07:12 PM

Nice BW! Just about to check it out. Love the pics!! LOL

Hahaha thanks, Billy. Advertising on a budget! LOL

Haha the $50 pic makes it look like he had a really smug look.. And the $100 looks like chapstick?? Hahaha (maybe it’s just the mo?)

love them though!!

The $100 reminds me of Chapstick so much. LOL

Haha glad I’m not the only one! LOL

Double post..  nutjob

I take it the ads we see all over the internet cost the boss man money if we click on them?

ozgirl - 17 December 2013 07:59 PM

I take it the ads we see all over the internet cost the boss man money if we click on them?

Oh I thought is was good if we clicked on them so ive been doing it all week smirk

Click on any you see on BW, makes boss man HAPPY

Hahaha, please don’t click any banners you see on external websites, such as YouTube or other websites. Yes, these cost me money every time they are clicked. wink

Please feel free to click on any banners you see on the Boardworld website though. These I encourage you to click, whether they are Boardworld banners or sponsor banners. grin

Thanks for all the support, guys! punch

I am excited to see more womans stuff!

But question there doesn’t seem to be a way to filter women’s clothing out?

Up the top under clothing there is only mens clothing?

Thanks!

rider26 - 18 December 2013 05:51 AM

Hahaha, please don’t click any banners you see on external websites, such as YouTube or other websites. Yes, these cost me money every time they are clicked. wink[/quote

Interesting… since i have a lot of spare time.I may go around and click on every single one i can find… that is unless, you gift me some gear from the store. Maybe a pair of sandbox goggles…

deanobruce - 18 December 2013 12:26 PM
rider26 - 18 December 2013 05:51 AM

Hahaha, please don’t click any banners you see on external websites, such as YouTube or other websites. Yes, these cost me money every time they are clicked. wink[/quote

Interesting… since i have a lot of spare time.I may go around and click on every single one i can find… that is unless, you gift me some gear from the store. Maybe a pair of sandbox goggles…

HAHA holding jezzawizzle to add click ransom, well played mr bruce, well played