The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Won a new board!!!!

Oi I just got news I won the new Find Zero 2011 Snowboard from Find Boardsports Australia.  Simple as liking a facebook page!

Sick!!!!!!!  Everyone bask in my glory lol!  now to count the days until I actually see some snow again!

Congrats mate! hope you have some fun with it cool smile

Well done Brad, that’s awesome news!  grin

Great stuff Brad! Stoked for you.  cool smirk

Very nice win dude!

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2010 02:17 AM

Well done darb!!!! Nice score!!!!

Can I come over your place, so we can sit around together imaginin what it would look like on the snow????  downer

hahaha you should know better Mizu, if you bring enough beer Im sure we can find away to get some snow and do a little jibbing.  There has got to be a ice rink somewhere in Sydney

Awesome, congrats dude

Nice work, I did see it on facebook!!!

Thats mad darb good on ya mate, spewin about the time of the season…. Good luck for next year with it

Thanks all,

Im not to bummed about the season, as Im moving back to Canada around April so I will still get in some spring riding and I can now scope out some new binding while they are still on sale here!

Always find the positives (especially when you get if for free)

Now why dont camera companies have more free stuff to give away I really want that Canon 70-200 2.8 USM II lol.

Congrats Darb! I know the feelin wink

32 degrees out, I think all the chocolate in the advent calendar is melting and what did I have delivered today… A new snowboard.  Dreaming of all the pow back home.  Board looks pretty sick heaps of flex.  Anyone ridden a Find board before?

No I haven’t, but hurry up and get here already!  tongue wink

Dreaming about it mate dreaming about it… We talk about just packing up and heading back sooner and sooner everyday.  We just need the cash to get back.

maybe you could sell that new board, get some cash tongue wink

Nah seriously dude, congrats !!! Love it when someone deserving wins cool booty.