The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone have problems viewing Vimeo embeds on the forums?

This seems to have happened pretty suddenly today. Not sure what changed.

Safari was playing up yesterday for Tambo, she was trying to watch Helgason’s full movie. Just checked, still not working. Works on my fine question

Firefox not working for me now (Vimeo only). Not sure what’s going on!

rider26 - 13 November 2013 05:43 PM

This seems to have happened pretty suddenly today. Not sure what changed.

Nope was happening for me last week….

i just thought it was my new work PC

can you guys follow this procedure for windows users

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569

for mac go to

Sys preference—> flash player—> and go through every tab and delete data..

and let me know if this has fixed it for you ..

Also please check if there is any new update on flash player and if there is update.

My video use to work then it stopped i update and cleared all the data and it started to work.

Lano, will every forum user have to do this? Or are we also going to try figure out a more permanent solution (I assume we will once we know the exact cause)? Thanks mate. thumbsup

While we are fixing stuff…... the new ski.com.au platform lets you like someones post, just saying smirk

Oh, I only know this cause Mizu told me smile

on a similar train of topic, would anyone know why 95% of the time vimeo sound wont work for me in firefox. Open a vid in chrome and she’s all good.
This isnt a boardworld issue, its a general trent on the internet issue. I should probs just google it really.

Azz - 14 November 2013 07:00 AM

While we are fixing stuff…... the new ski.com.au platform lets you like someones post, just saying smirk

Oh, I only know this cause Mizu told me smile

{stupid post}

rider26 - 14 November 2013 12:18 AM

Lano, will every forum user have to do this? Or are we also going to try figure out a more permanent solution (I assume we will once we know the exact cause)? Thanks mate. thumbsup

well if people provided constructive feedback rather going off tantrum then maybe i could do something about it.

till then now they can fix it them self.

lanox - 14 November 2013 08:32 AM

well if people provided constructive feedback rather going off tantrum then maybe i could do something about it.

Woah, someone’s got their cranky pants on this mornin!!!!!

lanox - 14 November 2013 08:32 AM

Woah….

We are all trying to help - hell I didn’t even complain about the issue!

I realise it is a complex one as I said sometimes I can see them (vimeo vids) and sometimes I can’t…. kinda hard to replicate in a test environment!

And hey at least I answer your question unlike a certain email I sent you days ago tongue laugh

Okay okay little harsh and yes i do have my cranky pants on…

but i need to know if my solution above has worked for you guys ?

we/I haven’t change anything on the site, therefor something on the net or in adobe world has possibly changed, now need to find out what that is ...

like i said for me worked then it stopped then i did procedure above and it started to work again.

but if you guys dont tell me if that worked or didn’t what would you like me to do ?

capish ....

sorry kim i was in then meeting and when i viewed the email and didnt mark it back to unread and forgot.

Okay well part of my problem is as of this morning I can see vimeo vids this morning…

I promise you when it stops working again I will try your solution.

Lano, I did all that….. still doesn’t work.
I had trouble with installing Flash, as it kept saying turn off ADManager, which I ended up having to uninstall, restart (Safari on Mac), wasn’t as easy as it sounded, took ages.
still can’t watch.
Vimeo works ok through the vimeo site, if that helps
I’ll keep trying smile thanks!