The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Un Sunny Sunday

Morning, the rains are here now boo hoo, buggered up a Sunday.

Whats everyone up to?

This made me chuckle,

Morning guys,

Sitting here in quite a bit of pain after a busy Saturday powder day on the mountain. I hate to say it but I might need to take tomorrow off (I pulled my back in yoga a coulpe of days ago). I tried to ride it out today but it was quite painful. Still got some sweet powder turns though…  raspberry

Yeah hope it gets better soon man! A sore back sux! Mine was heaps sore after friday and all the cazy places you guys took me but today it loosened up a bit again thankfully. I think Finney and I are gonna have a day off too, our bodies are pretty shattered after some hard days of shredding. Definitely feel the muscles getting stronger already though.

Heaven to have that pain!
Sore after the first few days of the season laying down some lines. grin

Pretty rainy here.

I Pulled the cover off the pool and had a swim yesterday.

just got back from down lake conjola. Yesterday was a ripper of a day and def paying 4 it now by not putting on any sunscreen. Rather tired and have a headache still but such a great weekend

Hahahaha! Yep don’t worry we’re taking one for the team wink

Mizu Kuma - 28 November 2010 03:05 AM

Hey spaz!!!! Hows it hangin????

Jeremy and Dan!!!! Don’t go lookin for sympathy around here!!!!! Cause you aint gettin any from me!!!!!

“Oh I’m so sore from boardin in all that fresh powder…........... Oh I had the same trouble pushin myself up from all that deep snow that we are gettin”. “Oh me me me me, that’s all we are gettin from you guys lately!!!!  hmmm

Haha, you’ve got a point.

I would be happy if I hurt myself snowboarding, but… YOGA! Come on!

And I’m not looking for sympathy, just a massage from Michelle. Hopefully she reads this. LOL

Good one. LOL

Sun burn to the max and hung over a little bit too but best weekend with fast eddie and fatima, thanks heaps guys sooooooooooo good…

Woooow what a night.
Think i went through a couple of bottles of red last night. Lots of dancing and party antics. Woke up in my brothers car and we had no memory of getting to it haha

Went and saw Due Date this afternoon. Funny funny funny movie. You must get out and see it!

Off on rafting camp all week so enjoy the snow NoHe crew, and dont work too hard SoHe peeps!