The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

THURSDAY

Morning Party Peoples

Rock on cool smile

Yo!

Are there waves Mizu?

Morning! Very muggy here today. Had a hell of a downpour of rain last night. Would be nice to be in the water today.

Not quite Thursday here yet…

The temps have warmed up a bit today but still chilly on the mountain (-15 at the Roundhouse). I went up for a few runs to check out the conditions and strengthen the legs. Super pumped that Blackcomb is opening tomorrow and we are meant to get snow too!

We have the fireplace burning right now because the heating has stopped working (just needs new batteries).

Have a good one crew! smile

Was thinking about cuttin the grass meself, way to hot. I’ll just sit here under the air con thanks.

Mizu Kuma - 25 November 2010 02:21 AM
rider26 - 25 November 2010 12:06 AM

We have the fireplace burning right now because the heating has stopped working (just needs new batteries).

You’ve just hidden em so ya can lay on the moves!!!! Probably got a crate of Champagne because the water pipes are frozen too, hey???  smirk

Haha. Well the house is now freezing because someone (not me (and there are only two of us living here)) played around with the fireplace and shut the chimney, so all the smoke started bellowing out into the house. The fire alarm started going, there was smoke everywhere. So now the house smells like ash and it’s freezing!  shut eye

Michelle, what do you have to say for yourself?  tongue wink