The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Free skiing in Perisher-seasonpass holders of any Aussie resort

Might have to hit it up with PP.

I got the email today, Aussie and NZ season pass holders! And skitube add on $10 if needed!

Yea got the email too, I imagine thredbo wouldnt be too pleased

Anyone care to actually explain?

this:

Ski for FREE* in Perisher this Spring!

Spring is looking great at Perisher with 28 lifts currently open for skiing and boarding! To celebrate, we’re offering anyone with a valid 2013 Season Pass from any Australian or New Zealand ski resort a FREE day’s skiing or boarding on us until the end of the 2013 season!

Make sure you tell your friends and get to Perisher quickly to get in some turns.

To claim your FREE day, simply present your 2013 Season Pass from any other Australian or New Zealand ski resort along with your drivers licence or a form of photo identification to the Perisher Valley or Bullocks Flat Ticket offices and our friendly Guest Services team will organise your day ticket. If travelling from Bullocks Flat add on Skitube for only $10!

Take advantage of the great spring conditions at Perisher and go for a spring slide on us!

See you in Perisher!

*Valid now until the end of the 2013 winter season. FREE day lift ticket open to current Season Pass holders of other Australian and New Zealand ski resorts only.

They have done it in the past.

KT usually join the party and offer the same.

If thats the case I might have a look at thredbo.

NBG - 10 September 2013 07:53 AM

Not a good time to do it though!!!!!

Has to be the worst Spring Cover I’ve seen!!!!! (Snow Cam)

And besides the conditions…

Who the **** wants to “ski” anyways?????

NBG - 10 September 2013 07:53 AM

Come join the party shaka

Thredbo still needs to join the party and match perishers offer. To be honest I dont remember seeing this offer before this season.

Mizu Kuma - 10 September 2013 08:32 AM

I though you would be the first one smile

Pretty sure either or both T and P did this free day pass thing for other resorts the first year the freedom pass was offered.

Dont remember thinking

I must say, the wording some resorts use really pisses me off. Perisher on Instagram is perisher_ski_resort, thus I won’t tag them. It’s not a ski resort, it’s a snow resort for all skiers and snowboarders. I wish the management at these resorts didn’t have their heads that high up their asses that can can start to respect ALL their clientele. Chucky really did have a valid point about all this stuff.

rider26 - 10 September 2013 01:24 PM

I must say, the wording some resorts use really pisses me off. Perisher on Instagram is perisher_ski_resort, thus I won’t tag them. It’s not a ski resort, it’s a snow resort for all skiers and snowboarders. I wish the management at these resorts didn’t have their heads that high up their asses that can can start to respect ALL their clientele. Chucky really did have a valid point about all this stuff.

I completely agree!!!!!

Not only do people Ski and Snowboard, they ride Snow Bikes, Tubes, Toboggans, Dog Sleds, etc etc!!!!!

I will always call them a Snow Resort, just as I’d call a Resort that you would Swim, Surf, Snorkel, Sail, etc etc, a Beach Resort!!!!!