The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Carlton Dry - The Mile High - 2013

Comp finishes today and after party is weds so i would say no. But you may be in luck

I imagine some will stay to shred around. Some might go to other resorts. Some might fly home. Some may go to NZ. Hard to say really haha

im 90% sure Silje Norendal is leaving next weekend if i remember correctly! i had a chat with her about it awhile ago but i cant remember exactly

BILLY MORGAN LANDS THE FIRST EVER TRIPLE CORK LANDED IN AUSTRALIA

UK’s Billy Morgan lands the first ever snowboard triple cork on Australian Soil at THE MILE HIGH by Carlton Dry.

Nails it!

Freaking wicked!!!

Wow!

What a boss!!!! shaka

FARK ME, that was mental.

GJERMUND BRAATEN’S WINNING RUN - THE MILE HIGH 2013

Gjermund Braaten’s winning run from The Mile High 2013 at Perisher Resort.

THE MILE HIGH 2013 - FINAL RESULTS

Scotty James killed it. Highest ranked Aussie. Above Torstein, Chas, Stale and more!

Gjermund’s run was awesome… but how did he beat Billy Morgan seriously?

FROTH CAM : SCOTTY JAMES HIGHLIGHTS DAY TWO

Today Australian Scotty James was the first Aussie to put down a triplecork on a snowboarding competition.

Scotty is also the first Aussie to ever put one down on Australian soil as well.

FROTH CAM : BILLY MORGAN 2ND PLACE

UK rider Billy Morgan landed himself in second place with his run that included a backside triplecork 1440, the first ever triplecork to be landed by a snowboarder on Australian Soil.

FROTH CAM : SIlJE NORENDAL 1ST PLACE WOMENS

Silje Norendal hails from Norway and today claimed the 2013 Women’s title at THE MILE HIGH by CARLTON DRY.

TORSTEIN EDITED BY OLLIEPOP FILMS