The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Carlton Dry - The Mile High - 2013

Missed it today, but was having a blast at piper (even had the Lifty hit on me more than once.. Lol, he had like 8 name badges on.. And said, if I wanted to know his real name I had to take him to dinner.. I just giggled, then second time he was like, so did you want to know my name yet?, my mate goes, no thanks, its alright Emma, as that was his top name badge hahaha)

But I will be watching mile high tomorrow smile

1st Place qualifying run by Billy Morgan

Yeah Deano that double cork 9 that whoever (Torstein) threw was sick.  We went for lunch at the little mexican cantina in FV and ended up standing watching the slopestyle course for 20 mins unable to look away before we shook ourselves out of it and went riding again.

It inspired me to try a few corks in piper…

Yes I corked the shit out of my switch back 1’s after watching that ha ha ha!

did you cork the shit out of your back too? wink

Oh i got so twisted up on those back 1’s

Na not this time K2, I have got it in my head that I’m gunna try to take the front 3 melon to FV park at some point in what remain of the season, that’s probably sure to result in a corked something ha ha ha!

This will be fun! to watch

teacherboy

But did anyone see on Torstein’s IG that he is staying in Jindy?

Love it!

much better corking/breaking something in September than June no?  Actually I corked the shit out of my finger, it’s about twice the size of the same finger on the other hand!

DylanV - 27 August 2013 06:33 AM

1st Place qualifying run by Billy Morgan

Fark that cameraman is pretty freakin close to him! And in an important comp too! I’d deck him one!

ozgirl - 27 August 2013 08:55 AM

Love it!

What is torsteins IG?  One person I would like to follow.

NBG - 27 August 2013 09:02 AM
ozgirl - 27 August 2013 08:55 AM

Love it!

What is torsteins IG?  One person I would like to follow.

@torsteinhorgmo