The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Website is a bit broken while we make some major upgrades

Looks awesome Jez - websites are a massive bitch sometimes!

0oo00 new site looks pretty kooll [= nice n clean

We made a few upgrades last night, with more to come soon.

Those ugly placeholder ads are now gone and replaced with our real ads.

Also, the articles are now working, although require further styling.

Anyway, we’re getting there. smile

that is what she said,

Hey Lano, Jez and anyone else working on this…

Will be interested to see what the website looks like on the new bb Q10!!

Just setting it up now!

Also in other news I still can’t use fast reply on the Nexus!

Letting people know that Quote is currently broken and if you type in the search bar at the bottom of the page, you can’t see what you write (you can only see the top of letters)

This is in Chrome on windows.

Hey Jez

Just a question

the layout of the webpages isn’t great for “small” smart phones (have iphone 4)

are you guys working on a mobile site or app?

not wanting to through more work on ya shoulders, the site looks clean & clear on my puter

Hey mate,

We will aim to get to the phone layouts once the site is fully finished. The site is responsive through, and should collapse nicely regardless of the size of phone/pad.

That said, it’s not even close to perfect yet. And to be honest, we haven’t started working on it yet. Any chance you could send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

It’s better on the phone now than it used to be. At least the screen resizes correctly-ish

(When someone posts a video, it still stretches)

seems the posts are lining & locking to screen size up better today than Friday night

yes the sight is responsive and quick to load etc!! :thumbs:

Main thing is the profile pic is centred

will try to screen shot and send

its only a little thing, not a biggy

“Edit” is also broken….

Hopefully it’s not too bad right now. Looks OK on my phone but still lots of room for improvement. Unfortunately we need to take it one step at a time, and the phone will come last, as we need to get everything perfect here first so we know exactly what we’re working with. No point fixing the phone platform, make a change on the live site, then have to re-do it all again. I hope that makes sense.

Kim, we are aware of that. Should be fixed soon. Also, the QUOTE button isn’t working right now either. We’re on it.

I can’t use IE at all, it is off the page on the left side. Jez let me know if you want me to email you a screen shot. Using IE9.