The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Website is a bit broken while we make some major upgrades

Hey guys,

Not sure if you’ve noticed but there’s some weird stuff going on. i.e. with the snowboarding and skateboarding sections.

The reason this is happening is we are getting very close to launching the new snowboarding section and the whole content structure approach has changed.

The new site is going to look so much better. It’s been very time consuming and we’re getting ever so close to releasing something new for you. First will be the snowboarding section, followed by other areas of the site, including a new homepage.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we’re aware of the current problems.

Cheers. smile

I saw the glitch in the Matrix last night!! Thought something weird was going on!!

Cant wait for the new site Jeremy! Oh and the surf section too!!! Its only been 4 years in the making??? wink

surferguy56 - 02 July 2013 01:46 PM

Its only been 4 years in the making??? wink

*snort*

Coming soon. hahaha.

No, really… it’s coming soon.

I didn’t think there was much point launching it on the current platform, then redoing it all over again with the new site.

I want results jeremy, not excuses wink

I like you Surferguy!!

ozgirl - 02 July 2013 02:07 PM

I like you Surferguy!!

Aww shucks really?? I like you to Oz! smile

rider26 - 02 July 2013 01:48 PM

Coming soon. hahaha.

Jeremy works on Valve time.

surferguy56 - 02 July 2013 02:17 PM
ozgirl - 02 July 2013 02:07 PM

I like you Surferguy!!

Aww shucks really?? I like you to Oz! smile

It’s my pony tail my mum put on top of my head isn’t… thats what sucked you in…

Its more so the pink jacket than anything… wink

We still have a lot of changes to go through (and the banners are just placeholders for now, footer will be changed completely etc.), but I guess it’s on the live site, so you might as well have a look at what the new sections are going to look like.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/snowboarding

NOTE: Nothing is working properly let. We are aware of it.

What do you think of the overall style? Note the locking top menu when you scroll down.

Nice… looks good.

With nothing working you might want to stop sharing that link to vids on facebook…

I have. We weren’t planning on going live yet, but we had to for unforeseen reasons. Hopefully should have it working properly very soon.

Looks sick mate!

Super clean lines, crisp, clear and easy to navigate!

Watch the people come flocking nowwww!!! Haha!  shaka

Looking awesome Jez, keep up the good work boys shaka

Cheers guys, nothing is really working right now. But we’re getting there. Eventually this site is going to be really sick, but it’s a painstaking process unfortunately.