The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW Photography Contest - NoHe 2010/11

Rider: Gamblor
Date: Nov. 14, 2010
Title: First turns of the year!

oxborough - 18 November 2010 08:05 AM

Burton Fix 2010
Turoa Ski Area, New Zealand
7/09/2010 @ 5:07:24PM

Sorry Ox, your in the SoHo so it cant be entered into this contest.  But thanks for a look at some snow.  I AM STARVING FOR THE POW!!!!

First shadows in the snow
27th October 2010
Stuhleck (Austria)

Touch the snow
Stuhleck (Austria)

amazing afternoon backcountry weather in the Bogong High Plains

December already and there is no crazy action shots.  Come on make us southern hemisphere jealous!  I want to see something worth of Boardworld front page!

Maybe we should get a SoHe surf/skate photography comp.

Jeremy?

We will as soon as the sections launch. Skate sponsors are all locked in, so we have prizes for the contests. Surf shouldn’t be too far behind.

cool smile
Photobucket

The dark Knight
kai ujejski throwing down frontside cork 540
age 14
whistler BC
december 1

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2010 03:06 AM

Nice pic spaz!!!!

Ya should start a thread in the Surf section!!!!! I would like to see more!!!!  cool smile

Yeah, I went to do that and my brain went into spaz mode. I couldn’t decide where in the surf section to put them.

I need to get a shot of my mate rosco in the whis park for here… will see what I can make happen

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2010 05:12 AM

1st post too!!!! Welcome to Boardworld!!!!!  cool grin You’ll like it in here cause it’s got all sorts of soft, wet…............. oh no that’s that other website I was lookin at earlier!!!!  shut eye

gulp

spaz - 07 December 2010 05:17 AM
Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2010 03:06 AM

Nice pic spaz!!!!

Ya should start a thread in the Surf section!!!!! I would like to see more!!!!  cool smile

Yeah, I went to do that and my brain went into spaz mode. I couldn’t decide where in the surf section to put them.

Why not start a Surf photo thread in the photography section?

Here’s my contribution!

My board in the background raspberry

Inukshuk at Whistler