The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN a 2011 Stepchild Latchkey 153 Snowboard

PRIZE COURTESY OF STEPCHILD AUSTRALIA

2011 Stepchild Latchkey 153 Snowboard

FEATURES:

Rocker
Sintered base
True twin shape and core
Armorcore (high durable construction)
Carbon stringers
Armadillo plate
And more…

HOW TO ENTER:

The aim of the game is to suggest the BOARDWORLD Facebook Page to as many of your friends as possible. You can also get your friends to suggest the page to their friends, and we will add them all to YOUR total. Whoever send the most invitations wins the snowboard. Get your friends to help you win the snowboard!  cool grin

- Go to: http://www.facebook.com/bwnews

- If you aren’t already a fan, hit the ‘Like’ button.

- At the top left of the page, click ‘Suggest to Friends’.

- Highlight all your friends by clicking on each person.

- Take a screen shot before you click ‘Send Invitations’. Save the screenshot. This is so we know how many people you are sending the invitation to. We need this for a valid entry.

- Now click ‘Send Invitations’.

- Email the screenshot and your full name to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

- Get all your friends to do the same. Get them to email their screenshots to you, then you send the screenshots to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) - we will add all your friend’s screenshots to your total. Get your friends to help you win the snowboard!

- Whoever sends the most invitations wins the snowboard!  grin

RULES:

We need one screenshot per entry as stated above, otherwise your entry isn’t valid. No exceptions.

Entries close at 11:59 AEST, on Sunday, September 19, 2010.

This contest is only open to Australian entries. Prize will be sent to anywhere in Australia. Apologies to our overseas friends.  downer

EXAMPLE OF SCREENSHOT REQUIRED:

If you have any questions please reply in this thread. Good luck!  cool smile

love the design taken from the iron maiden track trooper, iron maiden have been a favourite of mine for years..

Sent mine, now to get a few more friends and I can win this thing smile

Sent mine, now lets see who of my friends can help smile

Finney you gonna go see them when they’re out here next year then? I’m hoping to get tickets for soundwave which they are headlining…

Cool comp rider, just sent off my screen shot.

Got some friends to help me out… and I can’t wait for Iron Maiden at Soundwave. Me and my mates are going to the Sydney one.

yeah I’m gonna go to the sydney one too I think.

cords - 26 August 2010 08:41 AM

Finney you gonna go see them when they’re out here next year then? I’m hoping to get tickets for soundwave which they are headlining…

wish could but i’ll be in canada

Hey rider can you confirm you’re receiving my emails of my screen shots?

Hey snowcrazy, yes I have received them all (6 emails from you). Sorry I haven’t replied, but I have been receiving quite a lot of entries. I’m putting them all into a special folder, and we will tally all the totals as we go along (haven’t tallied anything yet though).

No probs cheers for that rider!

sweet comp. this board is bad ass

yo rider, i sent 3 emails and with 3 screenshots yesturday but i didnt put my full name on them, do u want me to re-send them bro.
let us no bro, cheers

i am so devo i just sent an invitation to all 537 of my facebook friends and didn’t take a photo and now i can’t send it to them again cause it wont let me :(

danblar - 04 September 2010 11:54 AM

yo rider, i sent 3 emails and with 3 screenshots yesturday but i didnt put my full name on them, do u want me to re-send them bro.
let us no bro, cheers

All good mate, just send me an email from the same email address with your full name.