The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2013

NBG - 04 September 2013 01:27 PM

Btw back on topic who is going down this weekend?

Hey mike I will be down at perisher this weekend as usual

DigitalReaver - 04 September 2013 06:51 PM

Me too!

Thinking about going as my other half has a hens party to attend but dont fancy driving by myself.

blizzard_22 - 04 September 2013 12:22 PM
ozgirl - 04 September 2013 11:20 AM
spaz - 04 September 2013 10:50 AM

Do you people not support the likes of Torah Bright, etc..

Now you are putting ‘words’ into peoples mouths…

exhibit A - Jenna posted this photo of her and Torah on all her social media.

and she even wrote back to me when I posted this on Twitter!

This is awesome! Stoked for you, Jenna! shaka

DigitalReaver - 04 September 2013 06:51 PM

You travelling down with Kim or on the bus mate?

Kim let me borrow the car…need to fit the roof racks that are in jindy for the shred.

Its no amarok but if you wanted to come down in the outback im leaving Rydalmere at about 4pm tomorrow arvo.

Haha I’ll give you a hand mate.. Should be at FV for first tracks Saturday..

We’ll see mate, if I go it will be earlier than that I reckon, will just have to out up with my own company in thw car! Will leave the decision till tomorrow and see what the latest forecast says!

Wilmshurst - 05 September 2013 09:59 PM

Haha I’ll give you a hand mate.. Should be at FV for first tracks Saturday..

That will be me too smile

Wow, only 31 lifts today, looks like Smigs is pretty much done but for the JBar’s, Piper is done for the season as is the Link TBar.  Looks like I might be spending some solid time in Lickarse and the superpipe this weekend or perhaps even the FV park.

park you said…. lol

NBG - 06 September 2013 09:31 AM

Wow, only 31 lifts today, looks like Smigs is pretty much done but for the JBar’s, Piper is done for the season as is the Link TBar.  Looks like I might be spending some solid time in Lickarse and the superpipe this weekend or perhaps even the FV park.

Such a brief season. It was August or nothing. You still fit in a very impressive amount of days this season though!

he is a machine.

They moved all the piper features (boxes and rail, and put them on center valley, (they didn’t really specify where on cv though))

Such a fun day riding today, a mate of mine and some of his is buddies bailed on their thredbo season passes and came to perisher for the day. My mate and one of thw other boys are really good riders so git pushed a fair bit. Hit the pipe up first and got some good height ther before heading to lick arse.

Had fun there on the jump line till it got too slow so headed back to FV park and hit the first two jumps there for a while. Both the guys I was riding with made corked 5s, I elected not to spin and just threw a few shifties which was fun.

Hope they decide to hit perisher again tomoro!