The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The new forums: Bugs and feedback

Activate the links above the banner, i.e BW, twitter, youtube, vimeo etc

Maybe move Advertising banners next to the Follow us bit. Looks a bit uneven below it

Hmm now that the forum is the width of the page the top banner looks weird.

Now we are talking! I didn’t want to come with that temp forum, was making my eyes bug out. Very nice smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 April 2013 11:18 AM

Maybe move Advertising banners next to the Follow us bit. Looks a bit uneven below it

Looks better now thats been changed smile

something funky happened here

Can we have the name of the last poster show up - especially if “new” posts are going to be so hard to see.

A non filled in star is hard to see for new posts. Can it be a blue filled in star?

example

Also the sticky posts need to stand out. I think a new poster may not know to scroll down a bit to see other more recent posts.

You probably don’t care about this right now but it does not show on my phone very well.

Loads faster than the old forums though. But alignment is WAAYYYYY off.

ozgirl - 15 April 2013 10:55 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 April 2013 10:53 AM
ozgirl - 15 April 2013 10:49 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 April 2013 10:46 AM

Also, is there a reason this is in BW Contests and not Site feedback?

Sorry for hasseling, first day back at work and avoiding doing work haha

Found the quote button - check to the right of the post you want to quote.

Also my boss is not in today and I am low on work!

Quote boxes are same colour as the rest of the page so cant really tell what is the quoted segment

Agree!

Yeah, this will take a bit of gettin used to if it stays like this????? 

Maybe that line that’s on the left can also underline the quote, so it kinda separates the post?????

rider26 - 15 April 2013 10:56 AM

The right aligned circled text was designed that way but let us know your thoughts.

I don’t mind it on the right!!!!!

Cannot see an option to STICKY a thread. And stickied threads are at top, but you cant tell them from the rest

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

K2, we will be fixing up the stickies issue. We will probably be adding a pin icon next to them to signify a sticky thread.

I might kill this thread soon. Looks like there’s no stopping you guys giving feedback in the thread in Social. LOL

The only way to stop us, is to delete us!!!!!

You should know that from experience!!!!!

Ohhhh, and why not make the Sticky Icon somethin fun like Chewy, A BW Sticker, Just somethin different to what’s out there at the mo!!!!!

Like this for eg?????

Just have it the same size as the Clock, Member, and Speech Bubbles!!!!!

I thought we would have it that size. Lucky you told me! teacherboy

Haha wink

p.s. I like it.