The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Changes/ Updates (THE FORUM IS UGLY)

Unchecked by default but want the option to be notified.

rider or if nacho is reading this thread can you make forum match the size of the browser and so it re sizes by it self ?

this forum hurts my eyes

I have to keep reminding myself its all only temporary and the site will be fixed and taken to new heights of awesome!

Change the theme from the drop down box on the bottom left.. and its actually not that bad.. looks like he car forum I’m on.. (its white, blue and grey) and similar to the “default theme..” if you want something more contrasted.. try the blue.. or even the grey is decent.. *smiley face*

Thanks h0z! It is better now I changed the theme, doesn’t burn my eyes so much

Has the Date always been in US Format????? On the Main View!!!!!

ie MM/DD/YYYY

I needed to log back in today - anyone else?

ozgirl - 04 April 2013 08:28 AM

Are ya usin a different device?????

nop, i am still logged in ..  i thought new graphics where getting done last night..

i don’t understand why they didn’t make a copy of the site and did the upgrade in parallel….

Well i had to log into my nexus tablet this morning and when i got to work. Both were logged into on the “new” site yesterday

Not sure Kim.

Mizu Kuma - 04 April 2013 08:21 AM

Has the Date always been in US Format????? On the Main View!!!!!

ie MM/DD/YYYY

No, it was in Aus format and will be again.

lanox - 04 April 2013 08:56 AM

nop, i am still logged in ..  i thought new graphics where getting done last night..

i don’t understand why they didn’t make a copy of the site and did the upgrade in parallel….

It’s coming. Sorry mate, it was meant to be in by this morning. It’s coming, I promise. I want it up too…

rider26 - 04 April 2013 10:10 AM
lanox - 04 April 2013 08:56 AM

It’s coming. Sorry mate, it was meant to be in by this morning. It’s coming, I promise. I want it up too…

Mate, you can ease up on the personal stuff now!!!!!

Lano just wants to know about the site!!!!! :insert inappropriate smiley here: