The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Syrp Genie Timelapse Device

For those of you interested in timelapses - (not the low budget option)

Came across this yesterday while doing some research, A crowd-sourced timelapse device, hit its goal and is now in the distribution stage available to the public. It looks like a phenomenal tool, in the same league as Dynamic Perception and Kessler, however way more transportable with more configurations for crane lifts, any slider attachment, DIY cable dolly’s, all sorts of creations

and their site:
http://syrp.co.nz/

I think price is $990, it’s expensive, however amazing and cheaper then the alternatives with similar capabilities. Fun looking toy

this looks hectic!!! i really want one now haha

There is so much potential! Hunt through their site at all the new user images of crane lifts and timelapses from vimeo, its on the wish list

I’ve so gotta build sometthing like that! Because god knows I can’t buy one.

Maybe I could distribute them and get a good price?

Should have got on the kickstarter backing program - Initial offerings of 10k package would have made you double your money… thats pretty good gambling

that looks pretty darn fun.

I had a bit of a play with this one

It was pretty funny when they were testing it for top speeds and doing loop the loops with it and seeing how fast they could get it going

Freaking AWESOME CRACKERS !!!!!