The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld iOS appication(app. For apple mobile device)

Well done.

You d man!

cheese

Getting back into this soon since I’ve found some time down my sleeves.

Should be done after integrating the Foursquare API into it.

I’ve learnt a little Android programming over the months, so I’ll give it a go.

The estimated date of release of the iOS App is ~ 25th Jan 2011 and will be downloadable from the app store.

Sweet Cupid, looking forward ot it.
Which Hemisphere are you in at the moment? The hot one or the snowy one?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 December 2010 03:14 AM

Sweet Cupid, looking forward ot it.
Which Hemisphere are you in at the moment? The hot one or the snowy one?

NoHe, spending some time with family in NYC, was surpose to work park crew @ Whistler for the season, but my wife and I planned to start a family. So didn’t end up going.

What about yourself?

Nice one. Have fun starting a family wink
Park crew would be pretty cool job.
Im stuck in Aus for most of summer, but got a short 10day stint in Hakuba Jan/Feb. Frothing for it smile

im keen for mobile uploads! straight of my phone onto hear BW

So CS, you got that family started or still doing the fun bit?

Bumping this thread…............... cheese

dont mean to sound like a dick but when is the app coming out cause i couldnt manage to find it :( also if your still in developing stages it would be sick if you had like the foursquare thing so you could check in at different skateparks or spots around town. i think that would be so cool smile

Yeah, lilwebby is onto something.

Who has seen the Hotham app? Would be sweet if it could have the trail maps for mountains, that do tracking of your movements as well as show where other BW members are.

Is that possible?

Azz - 11 June 2011 11:52 PM

Yeah, lilwebby is onto something.

Who has seen the Hotham app? Would be sweet if it could have the trail maps for mountains, that do tracking of your movements as well as show where other BW members are.

Is that possible?

So ya can avoid ol’ Mizu when he comes to Hotham????  hmmm

So I can hunt you down and spray you more like it !!!!!!!

Hotham tradition to spray the noobs hahaha

Azz - 12 June 2011 12:34 AM

So I can hunt you down and spray you more like it !!!!!!!

Hotham tradition to spray the noobs hahaha

I’ll turn my phone off and change that tradition on my first day then!!!!

If ya get a little cold rush down ya spine, ya will know Mizu has just ben behind you!!!!  cool grin

thats awesome cant wait! then i will have another reson to live on my phone grin

Just to update everyone, we are working full steam ahead for releasing a iPhone and Andriod forum app. Please be patient but I guarantee it’s happening. We are currently upgrading our entire system to enable the app to talk to the forums more effectively.