The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Who’s still riding?

Go on, rub it in…  tongue wink

me! rode last weekend at thredbo. Riding this weekend at thredbo & then either thredbo or perisher for closing weekend. :-D

Shuddup.

Nice one cords, make a few turns for me. I think my season is done and dusted…  hmmm

Such a shame too because the park at Thredbo was looking rad!

Yeah I’m done for the season aswell thanks to my knee.. win some, lose some. Just glad I was down 3 weeks ago for what was a killer weekend grin

Not me   long face  so upset the season is over Japan any one?

US and Canada for our summer =)

Anyone else heading down to thredbo this weekend?

wouldn’t mind hitting perisher monday to….anyone been in liechardt parrk? lately?

I’m jealous of you who are riding, but it’s paddling season for me so I don’t mind smile
Enjoy the last of the snow!

I can’t find what date the season officially ends, anyone?

high noon at thredbo is looking sick, except I’m not really good enough for the jumps…at least not without anything to work up to it from…I hope they are a bit smaller this weekend.
You should come down, rider! Crackers, his mrs, me and my mr will all be there this weekend plus possibly a few other weirdos.
Wish I was doing something this northern hemi season but no dough! Damn crackers is going back to sweden! *shakes fist*

Gave a lift to a groomer to Sydney on the weekend, put him in a bed for a few nights and take him to the airport tomoz (going to Canada). Back in Thredbo Thurs for my flatmates birthday, my b’day Monday. I need to put as many days in so my total is respectable. Pretty sure closing has been extended by a week, so about the 11th Oct. So have 17 days to ride and post vidz before returning to reality and face my knee reco. - less pain than facing my ex. wink

Was meant to go to Mt Kosciuszko today but sat on the beach and shared a 6 pack instead. Something I need to practice because I think it’s my calling for summer.

i had my last day yesterday! didnt really like the snow so left a little earlier then i was ment to, the parks at thredbo are still good but gets too slushy later in the day to spin off any of the jumps. plus i hurt my knee on the small 1 hit wonder jump and that just made my decision to leave awhole lot easier smile

back to the real world after a few days at the beach lol :(

Mizu Kuma - 21 September 2010 09:26 AM
Warren Chapstick - 21 September 2010 07:43 AM

Your Shout????

yea im keen lets do it

A sad time, the end of the season…
But I’ve felt relief from it too. The unbreakable desire to go ride at every chance you get means that other responsibilities get pushed aside… for me that includes things like a hair cut, or something. So, I have appreciated at times that I couldnt go ride.

But really overall it sucks.
I’m fortunate enough to have the season never end for me.

I guess this topic should spark a new one… WHO IS GOING TO NOHE for your summer?

Mizu Kuma - 22 September 2010 12:20 AM
fatima4u - 22 September 2010 12:08 AM
Mizu Kuma - 21 September 2010 09:26 AM
Warren Chapstick - 21 September 2010 07:43 AM

Your Shout????

yea im keen lets do it

Seriously, 2012 doin a month!!! Ya up for that one??? Go Kyoto + Tokyo stopovers as well!!!

count faitma in