The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Help me pick a winner - embarrassing photos

Poll: Most embarrassing photo
Total Votes: 16
Mizu Kuma
finney
tjswish
danblar
nyteskye
CRACKERS
K2_SnatchCrewSader
Billy

Please look through all the photos in this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/971/P0/

and vote for the most embarrassing photo.

Please also reply to this thread and tell us who has the most improved style since the original photo, and why.

I’m giving my vote to Finney cause those pic’s are so funni, that one as a kid is the best i would have beaten my parents up for makin me wear that lol and the one in that mad jacket is gold and just think 30 years from now what people are gunna say awesome, hope you win it mate good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers chappo grin I’m not going to vote for myself so as to share the love around..

It’s a tough call but i’m going to give it to Mizu because when I see that photo all I think of is adam sandler wedding singer eat your heart out raspberry

hahaha wouldn’t have expected anything less mizu

for most improved style K2 gets my vote, definitely looks far more comfortable on a board cool smile

Yeah K2 is definitely a contender for most improved style. nyteskye has to be up there too!

Alright, the voting has confirmed my initial thoughts of Mizu having the most embarrassing original photo. The look, the hair, the mullet, the outfit, the skis, the wedding singer… it’s a winner for sure!

Now we need to decide who has the most improved style…

K2 already has a vote from finney.
I’m giving a vote to K2 and nyteskye.

Reply with your votes and I will announce the runner-up tonight.

Thanks for your help everyone!

grin

Mizu gets my vote….
Mizu was always going to win this one…...most of the rest are when we were kids or dressing it up and mizu’s is still so much better ...anyway cause im pretty sure he wasnt doing if on purpose! so good! hahah

Yeah all of us as kids had no choice or say in what we wore where as mizu made the choice hahaha..

I dug around for ages trying to find a photo of a family friend and myself since we both had matching one pieces at one stage hahaha

Mizu hand down - that outfit (and hairstyle) was shocking! smile

hope the new boardworld gear will imrpove the Mizu Look!

i’ll agree with mizu, Billy for the most improved style

Billy improved heaps smile

finney - 23 August 2010 03:51 AM

Cheers chappo grin I’m not going to vote for myself so as to share the love around..

It’s a tough call but i’m going to give it to Mizu because when I see that photo all I think of is adam sandler wedding singer eat your heart out raspberry

your rite finney i just don’t want Mizu to win but good on him tongue wink

TJ i see you have one vote up there, who did you vote for?????? hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 24 August 2010 05:01 AM

Cheers Guys!!!! I Think????  confused I’m gonna have to seek some professional help after this comp!!!!!

I’m gonna put a vote up for Billy for the most improved style!!!!!!

Hahaha - thanks Mizu! wink and congrats!

Best improved style, though I voted for Mizu, I think K2 is a close second. Your first pic was awesome. Seems like fear almost in your eyes.
Now you’re not “steezy” and trendy, but normal and confident.

love your avatar billy tongue wink