The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Freddy’s latest gopro effort!

Some gopro footage from around home over summer and autumn. Feat. Crackers in the viking helmet! My husband put this little edit together.
Hope you enjoy it!

P.S. I know I am a very bad surfer! Oh and don’t forget to click 480pixels for the best quality.

shaka

Now I know what ya meant about those board riders that drop in!!!!!!  hmmm

Sweet edit cords!!!!!  shaka

Awesome edit. Really enjoyed watching that. Loved how the song built up in the intro and was awesome for the whole thing

haha yeah I love that song. I really like how Freddy edits and he always chooses good songs and the feeling of the movie always matches well with the song.

Did you catch the slow motion of one of those massive stand up paddle boards (lost by a 15yr old girl having a turn of her dads) going over his longboard? So nuts and unbelievable that no one got hit and hurt and no dings in the board, either!

Yeah guys! Sweet edit, Freddy!  cool smirk

Great effort, cords. Keep at it!  shaka

haha the funny part is that I don’t really mind about being that bad. As you can see, I’m heavily influenced from Dropkneeing on my bodyboard a lot more than I’ve ever done standup surfing. I don’t really care about standup enough to put that much effort in to getting better - I only ever do it on tiny days like that anyway, when its too small to booger. I did alright for riding backside haha

Cool edit man smile

cool edit man,... wat go pro are u using?