The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a set of Skullcandy headphones and Dragon goggles!

Win a set of Skullcandy Lowrider headphones and Dragon Rogue Mike Giant goggles.

We are giving this prize pack to the most helpful member on the Boardworld Forums for the month of July.

To nominate a helpful Boardworld member, please reply to this thead.

snowslider or will_melbourne both killing it

Aidy - 27 June 2009 06:26 AM

snowslider or will_melbourne both killing it

I would agree definitely…..but

ummmmmmm..It`s not even July yet..

whoops! solid point dave.  I guess sbowslider and will will have to get killing it again this month! alternatively could some stickers or something be found as a june prize?

Of course. snowslider hit me up with your postal address.

Give the prize to the special one

Thanks for the nominations so far, Jer I’ll be in touch.

I’ve always said quality over quantity, so dont let the post count fool ya. Vote based on quality of posts, not quantity, if that’s the purpose of the contest… that is where the reward should lie, agree?

Yes, most helpful member. Post count means nothing.

the person who puts most into the forums should be credited, be it with good advice, interesting threads or responces, dope photos or just amusing and entertaining posts.

Those goggles are sick.

Hey guys, please start nomination helpful Boardworld members. If anyone has helped you over the last few weeks, now is the time to mention it. We will be having a community vote at the end of the month.

+1 nomination for evan as he gave me some tips on how he set up his backyard jam session which i intend to do after the ski season.
Also, he’s got some sweet pics

I was also going to nominate Evan. He gives very good advice.

snowslider will get a nomination from me. He is always helpful regardless of the topic.

Shredlife also gets a nomination. Good guy, always helpful.

Keep the nominations coming…

Dave99 helps me by making me laugh - does that count?

I’m adding a nomination for bangabain.

dave99 for being a total stud and that gets me through the day.