The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

First full-scale Snowflex center in the US!

It is only an hour away from me, I’m quite stoked!

Opening August 29.

http://business.transworld.net/2009/07/07/liberty-mountain-snowflex-centre-set-to-open-august-29/

I will be sending pics when I get to go.
The crazy thing is that my baby will be born just before that, and even asking to leave for a day of snowboarding without my wife might be asking for trouble.

“40,000 plus square foot facility in the beginning of 2009 featuring a table top, two hand rails, an 11-foot quarter pipe, and potentially a halfpipe, all of which will be accessed by lift, completed in a matter of months, and cost a mere 1.75 million dollars.”

5,000 acres!

That’s awesome dude. I wish we had something like that here. Let us know how it is, and get some photos! wink

Maybe you’ll have to visit?!
I’m sure that wont happen, being that the reason to come would be to ride in the summer, but my summer is your winter, so I should be visiting you!

New videos up, and opening day set for August 29!
I’m stoked,! it is usually just past the peak of summer at that time.

Wifey has given me ‘permission’ to go, even though it will be HER birthday and who knows how old our baby will be at that time, but if she’s not delivering or had just delivered, I’M THERE!!!
I promise to take video and pics.
I’m curious of how this all works myself.