The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Siege Audio celebrates the new skate section

Siege Audio would like to celebrate the official launch of the new Boardworld Skate section.

Siege Audio is offering Boardworld members Codec ear buds for $20.00 plus shipping.

Thats a $14.95 savings.

All you need to do is go to our promotions page: http://www.salesguys.com.au/shop/

log on or register, add a set of Codecs to your cart and type: Codecs, in the redeem coupon section, its that simple.

Siege Audio is also offering a 40% discount on all other Siege Audio ear buds and Division headphones until 7 March 2011

Type: boardworld3 into the redeem coupon section during checkout.

All orders over $48 qualify for free shipping.

NEVER GO QUIETLY!!!

Nice!

Going to check the range now.

Evan though I have Sennheiser Earbuds and Skullcandy Ti’s as well as some quality phillips headphones and an excellent Bose set (WOW! until I typed that I didn’t realise this was an obsession of mine) - I dare say I may make a purchase over there.

Thanks Callum.

Link don’t work!!!

I love my Divisions, I use them every day. I would definitely recommend them.

They are the ones I was keen on.

Only prob is that I self installed over ear phones in my helmet, have a rocken stereo in my car, surround sound for my computer and would only use them when editing when others need silence (or there is too much noise) or when shooting (those long days on a snowy race course doing stills) or for sound monitoring when shooting video.

How do they compare with the Ti’s? They broke when I swivelled them the wrong way!! and I’ve had several attempts at fixing them - these look very similar (identical except for the cans). I might go all out and take the cans off the Ti’s and install them in my helmet - incredible sound from the titanium speakers. And get these.

thats mad!! might have to get some when i get paid.

they are sooo good! i rode with mine while i was in japan and they gave the best sound, never came off and so comfy.

Got some codecs with the discount. Needed some new earbuds for my fone/ipod. Cheers