The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

Welcome to the Boardworld sticker contest!

This contest couldn’t be easier… we send you stickers for free, you take photos of the stickers in an interesting spot, send us your photos, and the best sticker location wins a prize pack from Big Undie and Skullcandy.

How to enter:

Email your postal address to: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We will send you a bunch of Boardworld and sponsor stickers.

Take a photo of a Boardworld sticker in an interesting location without breaking the law.

Post your images to this thread.

The best location wins the prize.

Winner announced August 31.

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES. IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR STICKERS YOU CAN STILL ENTER THE CONTEST, BUT WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY NEW POSTAL ADDRESSES AFTER TODAY (10/8/09). GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED.

The prizes:

- Big Undie hoodie, t-shirt, hat, and limited edition shoes (one of each item). Styles and sizes of your choice! http://www.bigundie.com

- Skullcandy Ti headphones (image below)

What do the stickers look like?

Great idea - I’ll be sending in my address.
a good way to promote the site!

Photobucket

Vegas baby!

Thread will be epic.

Address sent, Awaiting ammo…

Can I enter (New Zealand)? Or is it only Aussie residents?

Anyone can enter smile

rider26 - 07 July 2009 07:05 AM

Anyone can enter smile

Sweet as, just sent email raspberry

yo jer send me tons when u send me that beanie and headphones…

I should just go take pics of all the ones jer slapped last year.. pretty sure theres one or two on some kids face somewhere..

the stickers look pretty cool too!

No worries shredlife, I will send a bunch with your prize.

I think over 200 people have sent their address for this comp. I have been licking stamps all day (maybe that’s why I have a headache?). I am still going through all the emails and I have more stickers to send out tomorrow. I’m looking forward to seeing all the entries.

i’m thinking big…..

Banger… that a BIG sticker!

That is just awesome!!

thanks…..i made it myself with some clag paste, safety scissors, sticky tape, pipe cleaners and an old cornflakes box!