The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your latest purchase from the BOARDWORLD Store

Nigel Neubauer - 07 November 2015 09:33 AM

Thanks for that, by the way like your board to many good boards coming out for the powder riding, got my Yes 2020 ready to go, can’t believe I will be riding again in 2 months. Felt like I was in Japan just the other day.

Yeah, the amount of cool lookin powder boards is awesome!!!!!

I’ve got a Shreddy and now the Swift, but damned if I don’t want a Jones Stormchaser!!!!! LOL

Bring on Japan!!!!! Can Not Wait!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 07 November 2015 05:00 PM
Nigel Neubauer - 07 November 2015 09:33 AM

Thanks for that, by the way like your board to many good boards coming out for the powder riding, got my Yes 2020 ready to go, can’t believe I will be riding again in 2 months. Felt like I was in Japan just the other day.

Yeah, the amount of cool lookin powder boards is awesome!!!!!

I’ve got a Shreddy and now the Swift, but damned if I don’t want a Jones Stormchaser!!!!! LOL

Bring on Japan!!!!! Can Not Wait!!!!!

Yeah how good is the Stormchaser , I have my Gentem Big Fish for super deep days so I can’t complain. However you can never have to many boards, it’s a bad disease.

I hope they never find a cure!!!!!

Hey Nigel,

All out Flux stock has just arrived, actually. We have a lot of new stock waiting to go live on the store (it’s hard to keep up sometimes). We can definitely get you a set of the Flux Team bindings for immediate delivery, but Mizu is right, stock is very limited.

This goes to everyone: If there’s ever anything you want which isn’t up on our store, please get in touch with us directly. There’s a good chance we have it coming in, or we can pre-order it for you, or even special order it for you—especially if it’s a brand we already carry. Don’t hesitate to hit me up directly: jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

The new rig - bought after some online research
- YEs Hel Yes board (149cm)
- Flux GS bindings in Floral
The colour co-ordination was quite accidental but it worked out perfectly.
Great customer service and personal attention - thanks Jeremy.

Nice!!!!!

Love the Username!!!!! LOL

JAL Luggage Requirements hopefully met!!!!!

Got myself some new Now Selects recently, mounted them up the other day. Coming from 2014 IPO’s, these are a big improvement. They definitely feel lighter (and are, 35g lighter for each binding) probably due to the nylon/fibreglass baseplate. The hyperfuse strap is super nice, feels more locked in and really comfortable, it’ll be good to see how durable it is. The highbacks surprised me with their torsional flexibility, which will help with my park riding, but they are solid when leaning back. Already on the carpet the board felt a bit livelier, can’t wait to get this setup charging some Japow!

What is it with cats photo bombin a pic whenever ya put ya new gear on the floor to get a shot????? LOL

Haha they love it! Not as good when they run under your board when you are coming down from a carpet tail press haha

LOL Double Tail Press!!!!!

So impressed with the service provided by Jez for my recent impulse buy cheese

Last Wednesday morning I enquired about a YES the greats board 2 days before leaving for Japan. Jez worked some magic and a day later I had this badboy waiting at home with a day to spare cool smile

All my gear is currently in the hands of the Black Cat courier service, fingers crossed it’ll be waiting for me when I get to my accommodation in Hakuba in a few weeks when I can finally give it a run!

Edit: Can’t upload a pic for the moment, I keep getting an error msg…might be to do with my pocket wifi being capped

Hi All!

Decided to finally pick up my own ski gear for my January trip to Japan after renting for New Zealand and Victoria (as I am fairly addicted to snowboard now). Arrived fairly quickly and in perfect condition. Jeremy was fantastic with chasing down tracking details and the freight forwarders. Being in WA (wait awhile) I didn’t expect it to arrive so fast.

Looked at a heap of reviews and ended up decided on the YES Optimistic for an all mountain board that is fairly decent in powder. Should be good for my first board and while I am still learning.

The camouflage decal on top is not really my thing but for me the performance is more important than the looks, besides I think more people will see the underside with the way I ride. Regardless the boarded ended up looking alot better than I expected in person and am really happy with it. The green really stands out and sets off the top nicely.

I plan to leave the board in the cardboard and wrapping during the airplane trip over to Japan, might help and it cannot hurt.

I will add some pictures and some video links of the board in Japan after the trip. Looking forward to using it. I definitely and have recommended BoardWorld to my friends/family

Thanks!

Got me a balaclava for Japan and a 2 pack of rescue whistles. Plus a new edge tuning tool as I like doing all of that board-tuning stuff myself.  Also purchased a ladies pair of mitts but that’s a different story!

Got myself ready for Japan with a whole range of new things for me and the mrs

New flux gs bindings and the yes hel yes 149 for the mrs. Flux ds bindings and the yes 420 for myself, cant wait to try these boards in the fresh POWder of Japan grin

We bought some le bent thermals to try out and i also got a 32 rest stop riding shirt.