The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

15cm of snow overnight

15cm of snow at Perisher, with 30-60cm more forecast over the next 2 days.

Anyone heading to the snow this weekend?

Heading down tonight, got accom at sponars for friday and saturday night….riding perisher fri, sat, sunday morning! You going to thredbo?  Hey spaz can i get a cam in jindy in the morning?

Yeah, heading down to Jindy on friday night and will be riding Thredbo over the weekend.

Heading to Harrietville tomorrow and driving up to Hotham Saturday & Sunday!

:D

Banger - 02 July 2009 03:50 AM

Heading down tonight, got accom at sponars for friday and saturday night….riding perisher fri, sat, sunday morning! You going to thredbo?  Hey spaz can i get a cam in jindy in the morning?

Oh man, I wish. A few things came up but after this weekend I am good to ride nearly every week I hope.

thats a bugger! i thought you would be packed and ready…. just emptied my ute out and now to chuck everything in and get some shut eye! hopefully i can meet up with spaz or an associate in jindy on the way through.
man how do you go driving back and forth all the time? ever thought of just staying down there for the season?

There have been times I’ve stayed there for a month or six weeks at a time. I was teaching at Thredbo part time in 2006 and also working in Sydney. Last few season I have been playing soccer also, so I was driving back and forth every week and holding a job in Sydney. I find the drive easy so I don’t mind doing it… it’s good to get out of Sydney every week. This season might be a different story though.

Well after a lateish start….( I had to sleep until 5 after doing 2 days worth of jobs in one day, 530am to 730pm) we are almost to cooma, saw snow falling on the mountains around canberra…. This is Gonna be a really fun weekend!

I want to see photos when you get back! cool smile

Not taking any, got a cam from spaz, its going sick. Might build a small jump or jib with SDV later this arvo on the way home…. We are trying to come up with an idea for the photo comp!