The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Still some issues!!!!!

Sizing of banner!!!!!

Plus it’s been the one and only advert that’s been playin for the last week!!!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS6!!!!!

Also, YouTube Embeds don’t show up unless I hit Fast Reply, then Cancel the post box!!!!!

iPad Mini, iOS7!!!!!

Oh, and I still get the “Bad Gateway” thing sowin up if I’m Logged Out*!!!!!

* Which happens regularly on my iPad for some reason?????

Ohhhh, and I’m still not gettin paid enough!!!!!

Will look into this. I think it’s the particular code we’re using for this banner as the standard HTLM banner was having issues. This banner will only be up until mid April. And yes, it’s the only one up right now because we are going a 3-week campaign with them delivering all impressions (sorry, needs to be done sometimes).

Mizu Kuma - 29 March 2014 04:55 AM

Can you explain this one in more detail, please?

rider26 - 29 March 2014 10:49 AM
Mizu Kuma - 29 March 2014 04:55 AM

Can you explain this one in more detail, please?

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/14606/

Just read through that thread again. Looks like we can’t wrk out what the issue is. Is it still only if you click on the latest thread? Works again if you clear your cache/cookies?

It works after ya clear ya Cache/Cookies, but why do ya have to do that on a regular basis?????

I wonder how many non member type peeps don’t bother tryin to figure it out and move on elsewhere?????

We think you’re the only person experiencing this problem. We can’t seem to replicate it either.

Has anyone else had this problem? Please let me know.

Either way, we will investigate further.

rider26 - 29 March 2014 06:19 PM

We think you’re the only person experiencing this problem. We can’t seem to replicate it either.

Has anyone else had this problem? Please let me know.

Either way, we will investigate further.

Yeah mate I had the same issue last week with windows/chrome which was resolved by clearing cache etc

dance I’m not a freak after all!!!!! dance

* Bite your tongues!!!!!

And it’s ONLY when you aren’t logged in and click the latest thread? Doesn’t happen clicking anything else?

Mizu Kuma - 30 March 2014 02:42 PM

dance I’m not a freak after all!!!!! dance

* Bite your tongues!!!!!

zipper

rider26 - 30 March 2014 03:13 PM

And it’s ONLY when you aren’t logged in and click the latest thread? Doesn’t happen clicking anything else?

Can’t remember if I was logged in or not (can’t replicate now after clearing cache) but from memory I could load the main subforums but when I went to read a thread I’d get the gateway error.