The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Name the break

Need a photog? im cheap?! haha

Ha ha ha get yourself up here and you have a deal, beer for photos ha ha ha!  I am frothing so hard right now, depending upon what forecast you believe will be anywhere from solid 4-8ft ENE swell @14secs Saturday arvo into Sunday morning and where I’m at will be offshore all day, FARRRRRKKK YEEAAAAHHHH!

Sounds delightful!

Thats way too much effort…come pick me up? haha

anyone got any ideas or shall we vito it?? ha wink

sorry NBG x

No worries bud, I though you woulda got right into this one though!

yeah i got no clue on this one… haha

another pic might help?

NBG - 13 March 2014 04:16 PM

Ha ha ha get yourself up here and you have a deal, beer for photos ha ha ha!  I am frothing so hard right now, depending upon what forecast you believe will be anywhere from solid 4-8ft ENE swell @14secs Saturday arvo into Sunday morning and where I’m at will be offshore all day, FARRRRRKKK YEEAAAAHHHH!

I was up that way all last week!! Might be doing a few trips that way regularly shaka

NBG - 25 March 2014 10:47 AM

I feel like I should know this spot… Is there a small boat ramp at the southern end?

No, no boat ramp Spaz but in that area!

any progress on this latest pic? I only just came back to this thread and I have no idea!

There is a lake that is occasionally let out meaning you cannot drive down this end.

I was thinking it was Big Hill near point plomer. But the road doesn’t get closed when they let out the river (I don’t think) and there is a small boat ramp…

In the Forster/Seal Rocks area, come on guys!

I got nothin’ I’m afraid. Only been up that way twice, ever!