The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

“may”

Hey Everyone

I do a fair amount of filming in the whistler area. This is my effort from this may. Although it contains a couple of skiing shots along the way, the majority is high - quality, whistler shredding. Take a look and tell me what you think, wait for Mike Beaulieu’s banger at the end, droppin hammers.

Shredlife

not sure if it was my internet connection but the video was choppy. I got tired of it after 3mins (not the riding or filming - the film quality)

edit: just watched a different video on vimeo and it was fine.

Sick edit Ian. Good to see some familiar faces on there. It’s crazy how much Charlie has progressed in such a small amount of time, even with a serious injury about a year ago (what’s with his goggles at the end? haha). Stoked for him! Equally so, it’s great to see how much your filming has progressed over a short time. I’ll throw this edit onto our Facebook page soon. Good to have you back dude!

awesome vid.. A+++ will watch again

can’t wait to get back over there now grin

that video was so sick. riding was sick. editing was sick. all round good work.

what editing program do you use? rendering settings? camera? .

sick edit…thats a lot of riding

in fact how much riding did you put in to film all that?

Hey thanks for the positive comments everyone.

The video was filmed with a combination of Canon T1 and T2i cameras, the majority with the T2i. The lenses used were the stock kit lens, which i have now upgraded, a Peleng 8mm Fisheye and a follow handle was used for support.

I filmed every day in May, from essentially sun up to sun down, or whenever the weather became too poor to shoot.

Again, thanks for all the comments, additional work can be viewed @ http://www.vimeo.com/turnerflow

Thanks again!

Shredlife

Really nice work there mate, you’ve done a great job on the editing!