The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Good Australian Skateboards?

Can anyone recommend me some good Aussie boards? Bonus points if you’ve had first hand experience with them.

http://www.24skateboards.com

Aussie Company and a proud supporter of Boardworld as well!!!!! What more could ya need????? (Some of the crew have tested them as well)

And welcome to Boardworld too, xnonymous!!!!!  shaka

They are awesom decks. I hav heaps of them haha. Seriously I love the shale n feel of these boards. And for the price ur a fool to not get one

I haven’t had any experience with the 24 boards, but it seems that a lot of the BW crew have and enjoy them.
Some other companies though that are out there.

Passport, who have also recently moved their production over to the same factory as deluxe. (Real, Krooked and Anti Hero)

Four, I have skated a few of their decks and I have always liked skating them. Slightly flatter on the concave side versus some other decks I have skated but still good shapes to the boards.

Folklore, have a ridiculous price point and give you free grip with that price point. The shape and concave on the cold press boards I would say is definitely my favourite out the folklore range. Big noses so nollies are so much easier with them.

These are decks I have skated, there are some other brands that aren’t as big and still provide good quality produce. It sometimes comes down to seeking these brands out and seeing what they are like to skate.

Hope this has helped xnonymous and welcome aboard.

Thanks for the recommendations guys! Much appreciated.

Mizu Kuma - 24 June 2012 12:57 PM

http://www.24skateboards.com

Aussie Company and a proud supporter of Boardworld as well!!!!! What more could ya need????? (Some of the crew have tested them as well)

And welcome to Boardworld too, xnonymous!!!!!  shaka

Thank you smile

Baskwith rides Folklore decks in some of his vids. And they are a good price as well (around $60 bucks on the folklore website?)

I’ve heard a few people say the shape of Folklore is a bit weird. I haven’t seen them in person yet though so I can’t judge for sure