The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Random error

Just tried to post a pic of some new pants and got a random error.

Action Denied: Blacklisted Item Found

It was from proboardshop.com did they do something bad to you guys?

prob can’t post links to items in shops overseas - support aussie stores and all that smile

You see I did support aussie stores by buying here.

I was just trying to post a pic of what I bought and it was the only pic I could find. Just found it strange.

Probably just anything with shop in the name.

This isn’t something on our end. You should be able to post photos from any site. Nothing to do with it being an international store. It could be they’ve restricted hotlinking of their images from their end. Tobi, could you please post the URL to the image and we’ll look into it.

Here’s a link. I was just trying to post one of the pics of these pants in the post your latest purchases thread.

Edit - Actually I can’t even post a link.

I get the same error;
Action Denied: Blacklisted Item Found
http://

www.

proboardshop.com/

fs4bo04rb10zz-foursquare-pants.html

Delete all the gaps. wink

Oh and FYI, I tried posting the same pic and link on another forum without the error.

Thanks Tobi, I’m sending this to our developers to investigate. I’ll let you know what we find out.

Sorry Tobi, the problem actually was on our end. Apparently our software was blacklisting anything containing the word ‘proboards’ as we probably had a spammer or bot using the name ‘proboards’ previously. This should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Testing:

Cool cool.

I just thought it was a little strange hence why I started the thread. Can understand blocking spambots and the like.