The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Forums Background

I don’t know if this has been covered before, but sometimes when the forum loads for me (any page, whether I have just opened the site or replied to a thread etc.) the background image is a weird orange picture and all the text is in Times New Roman.

Is this a browser issue or something with the forum not loading properly? I am using IE8

I’ve had that on my Shartphone also, but not on my Mac!!!!! (Safari nor Chrome)

Hmmm. Not too sure but all these problems will be fixed as soon as we launch the new system/website. We have pages worth of fixes, upgrades, new features etc.

blizzard_22 - 26 April 2012 03:16 AM

I don’t know if this has been covered before, but sometimes when the forum loads for me (any page, whether I have just opened the site or replied to a thread etc.) the background image is a weird orange picture and all the text is in Times New Roman.

Is this a browser issue or something with the forum not loading properly? I am using IE8

Thats your first problem wink

Get onto Chrome or Firefox

Same with Firefox

deanobruce - 27 April 2012 12:40 AM
blizzard_22 - 26 April 2012 03:16 AM

Thats your first problem wink

Get onto Chrome

LOL

deanobruce - 27 April 2012 12:40 AM

Get onto Chroming with Firefox Paints

LOL and everything will be great maaaannnnnnnnnnn

yeh braaaaaaaaaaaa

Wanted to say your main prob is Internet Exploder. Delete it from your system MS products aren’t the best (IMO) but first dowmload Firefox AND Chrome.

But more likely it is WiFi or 3G causing poor user experience.

I can’t wait for the new site to launch. So many bugs will be fixed and lots of new features that you guys wanted. I know it’s a slow process but we’re getting there. Thanks for your patience.