The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

CASI membership question?

So how does this membership thing works? Should I be employed first to be considered a member? I can’t access the CASI store or the Pro Deals. And I also can’t pay my membership dues (not sure if I need to do that now or not), the link just takes me to my profile page.

Hey bro, congrats again smile

So you are a member cause u just did your cert and you dont have to pay your dues for a year.
You will receive your level 1 card in the mail and it has an instructor number on it. Once u have that, you can log into the site and pro deals etc.
(Also keep pro deals on the down low on BW. I learned quickly that some people dont like hearing about it lol.

Sometimes it takes a little while to get you on their system so u may not be able to log on for a month or so.

A member is a member no matter what. As long as you pay your dues once a year u are CASI for life
But if you don’t work as an instructor for a few years they may ask you to do a refresher course.

That should about cover it. But let me know if u have any other questions mate smile

Thanks a lot Andy!

Congratulations Rico! shaka

Thanks Jeremy :D