The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What snowboarding gear do you want this season?

IRideForKevin - 20 May 2010 11:02 AM

i want new Ride boots to go with my Ride contraband bindings :D
and i want my Dragon sticker!! ive been looking everywhere for those large, circle dragon stickers but i cant find them anywhere. can anyone help?

hey IRideForKevin, how do u find the contrabands?

and i want my Dragon sticker!! ive been looking everywhere for those large, circle dragon stickers but i cant find them anywhere. can anyone help?

What’s your address? Send me an email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

OMG Jeremy if you have any large stickers, you have to send them my way. I have a slight addiction. tongue rolleye

Email me your address. They aren’t the huge Dragon stickers, but I’ll send you what I have. I might have a couple of die-cuts lying around too.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 20 May 2010 11:18 AM

hey IRideForKevin, how do u find the contrabands?

Contrabands are sweet. I’ve been rocking the 09 DFC’s since the start of last Aus winter and absolutly swear by them. They take a little bit to setup initially, but its worth the effort, providing you won’t be sharing them with anyone else.
My girlfriend also used them for half a day, went online and bought some as soon as we got home and also sings their praises.

Have found them, to be good in all conditions and The speed to strap in and strap out is only a few seconds improvement but is noticiable (especially if you are always in and out, to the top of the park). They feel lightweight, but don’t feel plasticy like others and hold the boot really well.

Hey All,

Been kinda AWOL over summer.. time to get back into things..
Just bought myself a 2010 Lib Tech Jamie Lynn, now I’m in the hunt for some new bindings..

I was thinking of putting my Ride Nrc bindings from last season on, but I thought this might be too aggressive.
Anyone have some recommendations? I now play around in the park a little, but probably spend 70% if my time on the groomers with my mates as they’re not at that point yet..

I was thinking of getting something like Union Force, or Burton Cartels… would it be worth forking out the extra for the C60 or C02?
Or maybe I could get last seasons Ride Deltas for about $200..whee bargain..

152 yes dudes (for park/ all mtn… and race training)
need bindings !! maybe like flux titans or union danny kass
and a yes basic 156 (pure boarder cross board)
also need new bindings maybe like c60 or co2 maybe even union force sl

i also need new outerwear got my eye on the 32 shell jacket !! thats sickk

smile
jimyy

im looking to but my very first snowboard!!!
just getting the money for the one i want is the trick seeming as i don’t have a job
really want a burton feather, any one know what their like??

The Burton Feather is a really nice board to start on. Easy to ride, versatile, and good value for money.

You can check out other snowboards but going to boardworld.com.au/snow and clicking on PRODUCTS up the top. If you have any questions let me know.

smile

Wouldn’t mind a new board.. thinking about a yes typo or dudes as I’d like to try something a bit stiffer than the k2 weapon… nothing wrong with the weapon I can just tell that i’ve become a bit lazy with my riding since riding it and i need something that handles the powder better so the yes boards should do the whole all mountain thing and the rocker tips should help lift it up on those pow days. i’ll see how they go at a demo day and make my mind up from there.

umm well this season i got my skate banana, umm new jacket, new pants, new bindings ans well yeh haha. Im soo pumped.

new lib tech banana board would be nice

yea, im pretty keen on getting that Lib Tech TRS C2BTX… it looks sickk
oh and a helmet would be good as well.. its good to reduce some of that head ache

Pretty much got all my stuff…

Might be in the market for a new helmet though as mine is a bit too big. Something a bit more discreet would be nice.