The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

World Snowboard Day 2011 - Win 1 of 6 Prize Packs!

whiiieee dance stoked snake

congrats to all excaim

thx to all excaim (sponsers, boardworld, all,  anyone I forgot)

and a bigger contest next year it will be cool smirk bring it on LOL

maybe give agro dad a fb account as prize smirk 

(off topic)Maybe I should change my nickname since no one can/want to right it right LOL is it possible to do so?

so do we just email that adress on a personal account or can you do it on this site?

Jordan - 28 December 2011 01:57 AM

so do we just email that adress on a personal account or can you do it on this site?

Send it from your personal account with your name and address and they will send you the prize smile

Congrats to all the winners. This was a sick contest and you all did very well. shaka

Yeah man, just send an email from your personal email account. Let us know who you are etc., and we will sort it all out from there.

I’ll mail tomorrow(Belgium time :p) since it’s pretty late here(again—’)

rider26 - 28 December 2011 02:57 AM

Yeah man, just send an email from your personal email account. Let us know who you are etc., and we will sort it all out from there.

thanks a heap

chucky - 28 December 2011 12:34 AM

Hehe, now I’ll see whether that stinkin’ kid of mine puts his money (well, prizes) where his mouth is.

Haha! Don’t hold your breath, old man.  michelle

Just kidding.  LOL

And when are you coming back to Sydney? downer

downer

Naww thanx Boxy tongue laugh

Gotta love boardworld. We have an amazing community here!!

shred

Congrats to all the winners/entrants, all very deserving grin

YYYEEEEWWWWW thanks so much guys shaka

Sweet as! Thanks smile