The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Skateboard & Grip Every Month - Best Skate Member

Sc4rF4c3 - 14 October 2011 07:17 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 October 2011 06:17 AM

And I knew that you knew that I know that you knew!!!!!!  tongue laugh

ohh

I thought I knew what you knew Mizu but now that Sc4rF4c3 has no idea what you knew it makes me doubt that I knew what either you or rider knew. Are you going to tell us what you knew?

CRACKERS - 15 October 2011 01:05 AM
Sc4rF4c3 - 14 October 2011 07:17 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 October 2011 06:17 AM

And I knew that you knew that I know that you knew!!!!!!  tongue laugh

ohh

I thought I knew what you knew Mizu but now that Sc4rF4c3 has no idea what you knew it makes me doubt that I knew what either you or rider knew. Are you going to tell us what you knew?

Kno!!!!!

This is still open right?

The first month just finished. There is still another 11 months to go and 11 boards up for grabs.

The winner for October is K2_SnatchCrewSader.

K2 has been all over the skate section. He’s been starting threads such as ‘Post Your Skate Spots/Parks’ and he posted a couple of videos in the Videos section. He’s also been super helpful and encouraging in the Skater Progression area.

Well done, K2. A deserving winner for the month of October. Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

11 months to go… get back into it!  cool grin

Well done K2!! You earned it for sure.

Stoked!! cheese
That’s awesome. Been enjoying th skate section for a while now and even more now I’m skating again myself. Got heaps to say bout this weekends skating which I’ll post tonight.

Keep this section growin folks!

Thanks boxy and Andy smile

dance Well deserved K2!!!!!!

Awesome K2! now when your tre flipping 20 sets and you snap your board you always have a spare!

Rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink just jokes

Awesome K2

Well Done K2! We are sure you will love board! Keep on posting guys!

Teachers pet K2, if that can work. Can you be a pet to yourself?

Well done though K2.

The winner for November is BKM.

BKM has been contributing in all areas of the skate section. He’s been keeping himself and other members stoked on his/their progression. He’s been replying to video threads, asking questions, and just being a friendly and helpful Boardworld member. We feel he is a very deserving winner for the month of November.

Great work, BKM! Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

10 months to go, 10 decks and grip still up for grabs… get on it! cool grin

congrats bkm!!!

Score BKM!!!!!!  cool grin