The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

@foxpuppet, it doesn’t look like those images finished uploading before you submitted your post. wink

The latest addition to my quiver—YES. 20/20 Powder Hull (150). I am beyond stoked on it! ?

Nice Jez, heard she’s a weapon! @rider26

Here’s my new quiver - waiting for Japan season to come round now! Capita Spring Break Powder Pill 158

Phedder - 02 June 2016 09:06 PM

Uhh, how about a full on review wink

But, I can’t let myself be tempted. Especially when I already have 3 boards I haven’t even ridden yet, surely that’s enough for one season!?

Sizes L-R: 162, 162W, 159, 156, 158, 161

Cobain is new, Funslinger ex-demo, and Custom bought from a good friend to give me a taste for wide boards. Probably try all 3 out my first day up on the 14th hah, rusty is the perfect state for board testing.

Isn’t that Cobain super limited? How did you get one?

Gamblor - 20 July 2016 04:59 PM
Phedder - 02 June 2016 09:06 PM

Uhh, how about a full on review wink

But, I can’t let myself be tempted. Especially when I already have 3 boards I haven’t even ridden yet, surely that’s enough for one season!?

Sizes L-R: 162, 162W, 159, 156, 158, 161

Cobain is new, Funslinger ex-demo, and Custom bought from a good friend to give me a taste for wide boards. Probably try all 3 out my first day up on the 14th hah, rusty is the perfect state for board testing.

Isn’t that Cobain super limited? How did you get one?

Not sure how limited it is, but a NZ site stocks Endeavour and always has ridiculous off-season sales. I think I paid around $380NZD for it, which is ridiculous. I can say it’s easily the most comfortable board I’ve ever ridden, I feel I can do anything on it. True jack of all trades master of none, which I like. The tight sidecut is so much fun, I’m almost never flat base on it hah. Combined with the EST Cartels with the hinge tech it’s also the best board I’ve ridden for pop. I’ve ridden boards with more pop, and boards that are easier to pop, but the amount of pop you get for the effort you put in is fantastic.

That’s a definite score! I could be wrong, or I could be thinking about a limited run which was followed by a regular run, but I think it was made in their Vancouver proto factory in really limited numbers. Does it say made in canada or china? That will give the answer.

edit: it seems it’s just a regular release:
http://www.endeavorsnowboards.com/kurtcobain/

this week’s pick ups: Grassroots Shark, 99-00 Lib Tech Acme, 99-00 Lib Tech Emma Peel

Gear Head - 13 June 2016 08:41 PM

@foxpuppet, it doesn’t look like those images finished uploading before you submitted your post. wink

bummer ill fix it up now

we’ve left our run until the last week of the season….gonna be fun

Hi Guys, I’ve just joined the forum, but have been a lurker for a while now.
I just bought my first setup seeing as I did 4 snow trips this year, and have a month in Niseko booked for next season.
I really liked the 1516 machete over other boards I rode on these trips (Burton Process, Ride Manic, Burton Custom Flying V), so I bought the new one.
I have been sticking mainly to groomers with the odd trip under a charlift or through the trees.

16/17 Ride Machete GT 154
Ride Capo bindings
and Northwave Legend boots

I am looking at adding a pow board for Niseko. After reading every review I could find, I think I’ve narrowed it down to the K2 cool bean, Jones Hovercraft, Yes. 420 or 2020.
I guess it will come down to whichever I can pick up the cheapest.

Got the Yes Optimistic 157 today, keen to see if this board will be a do-it-all for the upcoming trip to Canada and Japan…

Hughman666 - 18 November 2016 05:29 PM

Got the Yes Optimistic 157 today, keen to see if this board will be a do-it-all for the upcoming trip to Canada and Japan…

Hell yeah, @Hughman666! That thing is going to rip! See you in Whistler! ?

Current Canadian board quiver. Go-to boards for this season will be the Rome Agent and YES. 20/20. We’ll see if anything gets added. wink

Mrs Miz’s new Japow Setup, A Hovercraft with Flux GX’s, thanks to @rider26 and @Gear Head from the Boardworld Team!!!!! ??

Epic setup, @Mizu Kuma! Mrs Mizu is going to shred! Let us know how she goes! ?

rider26 - 25 November 2016 02:12 PM

Epic setup, @Mizu Kuma! Mrs Mizu is going to shred! Let us know how she goes! ?

I reckon the Spoon Tech in the Hover is gonna go great!!!!! @rider26

You can see how it’ll be a real floater in these pics of it in the nose and tail!!!!!