The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Site Feedback: Bugs, Functionality Issues, and Suggestions

Yep, we’re aware of the iPad login issue. Working on it.

Thanks for the feedback re: PM/dropdown, Mizu. Will look into it.

FYI - LMB is trying to reset her password so she can log in again but the reset password link is broken.

This may be stopping a lot of people from coming back and join in.

Can we help LMB log in again and post please!

So sorry about that, LMB. We actually only just realised this wasn’t working properly yesterday (another member reported it). It’s being fixed ASAP and should be working again very soon (probably today). In the meantime, please feel free to email me directly and I can set up a temporary password for your account.

Thanks ozgirl!

ozgirl - 29 June 2015 04:07 PM

FYI - LMB is trying to reset her password so she can log in again but the reset password link is broken.

This may be stopping a lot of people from coming back and join in.

I agree. It’s a top priority and being fixed ASAP. Apologies to anyone else experiencing this. I will let you know when it’s working. Should be very soon!

Search box above seems to be only bring results back that have the search word in the title. Ie searching ‘Myoko’ only brings back results from one thread.

You can do an advanced search here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/search

How do you find that on the site?

Might be idea to have a link after you have done the basic search?

ozgirl - 02 July 2015 07:21 PM

How do you find that on the site?

Might be idea to have a link after you have done the basic search?

It’s in the breadcrumbs after you do a basic search but I agree it should be more prominent.

Go to Log In, and no option?????

iPhone 6 ios8!!!!!

Every time I come back to the site I have to log in again.  Windows 8.1, Firefox with Adblock Plus and Lastpass add-ons.

Yep I am having to log in again each time, safari on iPhone and Firefox on Windows 8. Also when I do log in it is not remembering where I was on the site.

I’m getting this on quite a few pages. Possible just an issue when using chrome.

Are you guys aware of this one?

Thanks mate. Haven’t seen or heard about that one. But we are looking into it. Can you please try clearing your cookies/cache and letting me know if that fixes anything?

blizzard_22 - 21 July 2015 08:22 PM

Also when I do log in it is not remembering where I was on the site.

Where is it taking you? Forum homepage or site homepage? Or elsewhere?