Emphasized by Tony’s tenacious DIY attitude, the TNT Advanced Prototype is in a class of its own, engineered with Vans’ UltraCush Lite 3D footbeds, Duracap-reinforced uppers, and a brand new waffle tread pattern designed to extend durability and grip over time, and maximize boardfeel. The TNT Advanced Prototype is the most progressive vulcanized skateboarding shoe ever.
- Tony Trujillo Pro Model
- Vulcanized Sole
- Suede Primary Upper
- Rubber Reinforcements in High-Wear Areas
- Pro VULC Lite Construction: For intuitive control, 50 years of proven Vans professional vulcanized natural gum rubber outsole constructions deliver the ultimate in board feel, flex and traction.
- Duracap: Vans shoes with Duracap feature reinforced rubber underlays in the areas where your shoes wear out the fastest. Durcap was developed and tested to withstand the abuse of the Vans pro skateboarding team, and gives you added durability even if you skate daily.
- WaffleFlex: Modernized tread design is turned on an angle to create lateral flex grooves across the foot, which promotes anatomical movement. The tread blocks have also been spaced apart with recessed centres to reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- UltraCush™ Lite 3D: Blends the lightweight and responsive feel of the UltraCush™ Lite sockliner with a dual-density foam surrounded by a moulded heel cup for unsurpassed cushioning, boardfeel and support.