The mid-flex and lightweight binding in the line, the DS is a powerful option for those who spend a lot of time riding the park but also want to take it to the whole mountain.
- 3/5 Flex (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Ultima Base – Lightweight and focused on response.
- Performance Blend – A nylon and fibreglass mix for all-around performance.
- Custom Stabilizers – Urethane pieces designed to provide more response by lessening or eliminating heel roll.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Hybrid Footbed – Dual density foot-bed that is harder on the outside for more response.
- Waffle Strap – The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit – A 360-degree wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- F.T.M. Versa – Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- Beer Buckles – Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- Ultima Wing – More outside support for leaning into the board nose or tail.
- Super Tough Nylon – Medium Stiff
- Micro Adjuster – 2.5-degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Toolless Lever – Make adjustments on the fly without tools.
- Artistic design by Jess Mudgett
FLUX BINDINGS SIZE CHART