The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

We need a new contest. Ideas?

Hey guys,

We have a bunch of gear to give away, including eight Siege Audio Codec Ear Buds.

I’m looking for some good ideas for a member contest…

If I decide to use your idea, there will be a prize in it for you too!

Mizu Kuma - 21 July 2010 11:33 AM

Does this one Qualify rider????

http://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/945

I’m saving that one for another contest. It will be a bigger prize.

Best 10 song boarding playlist about boarding. *(goes with the headset)

Create your own boarder - Take pictures of Jacket, pants, boots, helmet, gloves and a board and photoshop/paint them together to make a boarder

Best random youtube boarding clip. - Less than 1 minute, 1 entry each, who posts the best boarding clip wins. (funny, awesome, painful clips all apply).

How is that for a few options.

Wow I woudnt mind a pair of those!!

How about best random outfit while snowboarding or with a boardworld flyer or sticker in a picture!

Retro one pieces, animal outfits, naked even

Rick, the contest to win them is here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/958/

If you win the next round I’ll throw in the Codecs too.

most embarrassing photo of yourself at the snow? I know i’ve got some shockers from back in the day, at first when i see them dug up i cringe.. then usually a few seconds later I end up laughing at myself hahaha

thats a good one finney!

Yeah I like that!  grin

rider26 - 22 July 2010 11:54 AM

Yeah I like that!  grin

I have a pretty good one for that. I think I’d have to include the story as to why it is there though raspberry

finney, your suggestion is up and running. Win a Sandbox helmet and Shine On DVD.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/971/

ahh sweet as, i’ll have to go digging through boxes of photos now grin

Just give Caboose FREE stuff!!!

;]

Yeah caboose goes alright!! Give him a bunch of flyers to hand out lol

i think best “boardworld” like what mizu said but with out the yellow snow part that would be a very artsy thing aye smile

How about ‘most weirdest place you have been wearing full snowboard gear’

2 years ago me and 2 mates were coming back from the US and as we were doing it on the cheap, one of our stop over flights was threw Thailand. Our bags were ‘overweight’ for the Thailand - Perth stint, and as we had spent all our cash the months before shredding. We unpacked and we put on our snowboarding pants, Jacket, boots and I even put my goggles on my forehead as if they were sunnies.

Another one was when out heaters in our motorhome ‘RV’ stopped working, we would go to sleep in our ride gear to stay warm.
Anything to save some money haha.

Im sure there has been some people stuck in the same situation

This comp sounds awsome, I vote his idea!!!