The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win 1 of 4 etnies Marana Prize Packs

My mom lost her teaching job a few months back. She has been having a hard time finding a new job and as of right now she can`t support my skateboarding. I can see my progression slowing down due to my lack of fresh equipment. That is why i need the Etnies Marana. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMjV2kaGkU

Im 43 years old on the 8th and im back on the skateboard and loving it! I got my skatey off the vergeside collection cause i cant afford a new one. i could use some shoes!!!!

I love Ryan Sheckler ever since he turn pro for world industry at the age of 13 in 2003. i have always skated Etnies because of Ryan. My current shoes are nike (just to try them, love Etnies way better) and there dead!

I really deserve to win these Etnies Ryan Sheckler Marana prize pack because i have always supported the company since i started skating in 2008. I absolutly love this shoe and would be forever greatful if i won.

Thanks for giving everyone the oppitunity to win some product. Good luck everyone

/

I love Ryan Sheckler ever since he turn pro for world industry at the age of 13 in 2003. i have always skated Etnies because of Ryan. My current shoes are nike (just to try them, love Etnies way better) and there dead!

I really deserve to win these Etnies Ryan Sheckler Marana prize pack because i have always supported the company since i started skating in 2008. I absolutly love this shoe and would be forever greatful if i won.

Thanks for giving everyone the oppitunity to win some product. Good luck everyone

I once wore pizza boxes gaffa taped to my feet to a party at bar once purely because i didnt really want to go to the aforementioned party and not being let in would have been a good excuse as to why i wasnt there. My plan backfired and not only was i let in, i was high 5’vd by the bouncers and also became the hit of the party and did not pay for a drink all night.
In a couple of weeks i have another FORMAL party at a quite fancy restaurant that im not really to keen on going to. Perhaps if i was to sport some spankin’ new red etnies i will either A- not be let in thus leaving me happy as i didnt really want to go anyways or B- if history is anything to go by, ill be let in and not have to spend a cent all night.

Maybe they were only hangin off ya for the free bits of cheese that were hangin off ya heels?????

Mmmmm….... Pizza box Cheese!!!!! drool

etnies Marana skate shoes give me product lust

I need the Marana because I have had two knee
reconstructions and I need a good pair of shoes that
I’ll feel safe in when i get back into skating.

i’d like to enter and possibly win a pair of these sick shoes not because they are free but just for the fact that i skate and im searching and searching for the great pair of skate shoes that does not hurt my heel, longer lasting, and that just look good to wear for school to match with my gear i might post a pic i might not it depends but i really do want these shoes because i have been told by my single mom that i wont be getting everything that i want for christmas :(. thank you for your time…

I have no sad story or broken shoes.

I wouldn’t mind a pack because I love to skateboard.

Big UPs! BW!

What about a broken story and some sad shoes, bkrtron?????

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2012 06:05 AM

What about a broken story and some sad shoes, bkrtron?????

I don’t like country music Mizu smile

My dog is still here and I have beer in the fridge.

As long as ya haven’t got an achey brakey heart, then all should be sweet!!!!!  shaka

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2012 06:10 AM

As long as ya haven’t got an achey brakey heart, then all should be sweet!!!!!  shaka

hahah true ma man