The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

coffee/snack meet n greet?

since were all like a family or really friendly community…

would anyone be up for a meet and greet of forum members? sydney area? hehe just to chill out and have a bit of a chat

just an idea or expression of interest?.. ..

nyteskye - 13 July 2010 02:25 PM

since were all like a family or really friendly community…

would anyone be up for a meet and greet of forum members? sydney area? hehe just to chill out and have a bit of a chat

just an idea.. ..

Could be keen, hardy much time though… with work during the week, snow and sport and family on the weekend my time is pretty tight this winter lol. And I’m only 24 and single.

I’d be down to catch up with some Boardworld members for sure. I’ve already has the pleasure in meeting a few of you.

Would be keen too but I’m in jindy not Sydney :(
also I’m working quite alot now

Moving back to Sydney this weekend, office in Parra, living on the northern beaches so I’ve got a pretty big area covered for meet ups.

Don’t see why not.. I’m in syd, work in macquarie park (north ryde) and live near hornsby.

better at snow

like this Weekend wOOt!!!!!!!!

Caboose - 13 July 2010 11:03 PM

better at snow

like this Weekend wOOt!!!!!!!!

I’ll be at Perisher!

so will I

tj you riding with a crew??

Would love to for sure, but I’m in VIC, so it would be very doubtful for me.  long face

Might be able to catch up when I head up to Jindy though.  question

I’d be in for sure, but im also in Vic. Might have to organise one for us Mexicans hey Tills

Caboose - 13 July 2010 11:19 PM

tj you riding with a crew??

Probably just my mate that I’m staying with. I have a skiier coming down with me, but more than likely I will either be ditched due to being too slow (he likes to bullet down the mountain) or I’ll ditch him cause he won’t want to jump off stuff raspberry.

If you are riding solo, let me know and you can tag along.

Mizu Kuma - 14 July 2010 01:17 AM

I’m 1 1/2 Hrs Sth of SYD, so a little far for a coffee for me!

Up at Thredbo 2nd week of Augustus but!  grin

My youngest (18 yo Daughter, God I feel OLD!) is doin a season livin Jindy/workin Threders ATM Rick! Where bouts ya workin?

I’m a fulltime instructor at thredbo! What does your daughter do and what’s her name?? I may have had the plesure of meeting her already!

Goin down too Thredbo on the 15th of august so any guys goin down at that time let me know and get a crew goin???

Rick0889 - 14 July 2010 09:26 AM

What does your daughter do and what’s her name?? I may have had the plesure of meeting her already!

UH-OH!